「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 30, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #157,396 of 177,750
  @Ranpo Kitan 05

I KNEW IT!!
I KNEW FROM THE START THAT A KAWAII IMOUTO IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IN THIS SHOW!!!!
F*.*K YOU, RANPO KITAN.
Oh man... I'd probably do the same if I was in Kagami's shoes.
First the lolis and now this..... I think I need a drink.....

+1

That was a really sad episode. (TT-TT)

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #157,397 of 177,750
Been binge watching Yona of the Dawn

Dang. Still keeping my attention

Although not as mature or fleshed out as Shin Angyo Onshi, it features a lot of well developed tropes and character backgrounds that keep it interesting.

The characters also have a bit of dimension to them outside the norm in their reasons for why they are doing things. Some of the dialogue from Yona was unexpected and sets her apart from many other generic 'katniss' heroines you can find

Jul 31, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #157,400 of 177,750
Been binge watching Yona of the Dawn

Dang. Still keeping my attention

Although not as mature or fleshed out as Shin Angyo Onshi, it features a lot of well developed tropes and character backgrounds that keep it interesting.

The characters also have a bit of dimension to them outside the norm in their reasons for why they are doing things. Some of the dialogue from Yona was unexpected and sets her apart from many other generic 'katniss' heroines you can find

Yeah, Yona is great. A real nice throwback to series of old with solid storytelling and winsome characters. I have the distinct feeling that it's set up for a two parter so... (I'm on ep 20 myself).

Just caught up with Life is Strange Ep 4. Holy. ****. Did this game not up the stakes significantly in the last two eps. I mean, I said god damn. I'd accidentally read spoilers (some idiot on GAF tagged Ep 4 spoilers as Ep 3) so I knew almost every major story beat and it still managed to floor me. Very dense episode with some very well executed character moments and they managed to chuck in everything and the kitchen sink with a gut punch of a cliffhanger. If DontNod can just nail the landing I think this game has instant classic written all over it. It's already far exceeded the works of Telltale and Quantic IMO. Very glad that Square Enix decided to take a chance on it and didn't attempt to alter anything that DontNod proposed.

Jul 31, 2015 at 1:47 AM Post #157,401 of 177,750
Greetings from the hospital (where I don't have Wlan or proper headphones).

I might waste my last bit of data volume on the new Laplace. I like that show too much.

Episode 4 of Life is Strange was amaaazing!
Man, this game got dark.
This cliffhanger wasn't really as dramatic as the one in episode 3 IMO.
I already have a lot of theories of what happened and what will happen.

Jul 31, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #157,402 of 177,750
[quote="Tom].
Episode 4 of Life is Strange was amaaazing!
Man, this game got dark. [/quote]

SMH..........

Was going to spend some time finishing up the HE1000 sound quality review. Instead, spends hour ripping Michael Jackson albums and playing a few hours of Splatoon.

FRIGGIN' MIIVERSE! I was browsing posts in the Wonderful 101 Miiverse page and there was a fking spoiler for Life is Strange. T_T

Tis okay though, I can listen to this song in high quality all day now.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrd3lSn5FqQ[/video]

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #157,408 of 177,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Back