「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 11, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #154,951 of 177,745
Maybe they'd be willing to fight for all the other countries out there then?
tongue.gif

That would be weird.
You just can't trust these wrestling intros anymore....

Jun 11, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #154,952 of 177,745
Yeah I just thought of that too, well minus the output impedance part. I don't know how much the output impedance would have on a 688-ohm headphone though, especially from a portable amp. I know output impedance doesn't affect planar magnetic headphones at all (tested and measured with my PM-3; ~0-ohm vs 500-ohm output impedance values).

The amps do output different amounts of power at different impedances, so that's probably the main reason.

Me not very clear about the output impedance thingy as well.. it should affect power output poi but I haven't seen a straightforward formula like the P=V^2/R
Seems like the I/O impedances together affect the actual output voltage (vs amp internal voltage), which then affects output power poi

Loads with relatively flatter impedance over audible frequency range should have stronger resistance to FR shift resulting from low damping factor, but I think my guess above should still be valid poi.

Jun 11, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #154,954 of 177,745
  Wow didn't knew they are other members here who watch himegoto too (
╥﹏╥)​

Good luck finding a (not too obscure) show that not at least one person here has watched.

Jun 11, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #154,956 of 177,745
Jun 11, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #154,960 of 177,745

Sasameki Koto, anyone? 

Haven't seen that....yet. [COLOR=545454]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/COLOR]

The OP is great. Other than it being the OP, it sounds somewhat familiar, like I've heard it somewhere else before.

But...but...murica? :frowning2:

What happened to "fight for the rights of every man"?

What? Japan? Really?

They probably thought this whole "fighting for your country" thing is overly vague and seems to have little to do with anything. Any type of activities as barbaric as "fighting" that would better the future of their country isn't something to be done by the civilians. Until more clarification is made about what it means to "fight for your country", I'd say Japan has an appropriate standing.

^I'm sure I could have articulated that better, but I mean just look at the countries in the 75%+ zone and consider what kind of class disparities and the typical mindset of the average individual they have (in some areas religion may also come into play). Anyway, I'm not knowledgeable enough to make any critical deductions or have any strong opinions on this topic, so I'll stop now.

It's easy to give a yes or no answer to a question like that. But when the time comes and the opportunity arises, is "fighting for your country" a realistic thing to do?

Sasameki Koto, anyone? 

Sometimes i question myself wondering why i'm more interested in traps rather than yuri lol , Maria Holic anyone?

They are both interesting genres to me. Haven't seen Maria Holic, but it's worth adding to my list for the VAs and director.

[rule]
EusPR5H.jpg

Lc0CxPk.jpg

bdn7n0H.jpg

SnhKQxA.jpg

FSwPQR4.jpg

UqMXVdD.jpg

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #154,963 of 177,745
  But...but...murica? :frowning2:
What happened to "fight for the rights of every man"?

I'd say no to that question. The question is not about fighting for the rights of every man, it's about fighting for my country. And there are a LOT of things in my country with which I don't agree. I won't fight for country, I'll fight for people.

That said I hate fighting in general, I'd rather just get along with everyone. Diplomacy FTW.

Jun 11, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #154,965 of 177,745

UqMXVdD.jpg

How big are your project mat thingies, and do you like working on them?

I can send you some fancy pants 'industry standard' rubber ESD matting, real quality stuff, you don't really have to worry melting it with an iron or anything.

The top layer is static dissipative and is fairly durable, you might mark it if you stab it with probes but it's hard to pierce through to the bottom conductive layer without a blade, so you can power circuits on it no worries. It's sold in 10M rolls, I'm bringing it out of storage soonish to cut up for another table, let me know if you want a little bit to play with (my roll was ~90cm wide).

It looks nice too. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back