「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 2, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #154,396 of 177,750
  Most people liking Fallout that I know didn't like F3 tho. You might be an abnormality.

And the people you know are in the minority.
Fallout 3 was univerally well received. You can never please the super (unreasonable) die-hard fans. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who still play Diablo 1 and think that 2 is garbage trash.
People are weird.

Jun 2, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #154,397 of 177,750

Most people liking Fallout that I know didn't like F3 tho. You might be an abnormality.

How so? Even TYG said it was well received.
Though my New Vegas got bug when I played it some years ago resulting my not being able to complete the game....

Hibike Euphonium 09

Duuudeeeeee.... this ep for some reason made me nervous as well.
Also, Reina and Kumiko so lovey dovey. 

Kumiko and Reina are OP in their own way actually. Wuaw

Jun 2, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #154,398 of 177,750
  How so? Even TYG said it was well received.
Though my New Vegas got bug when I played it some years ago resulting my not being able to complete the game....

Because most people who played Fallout 3 never touched the older games. Which is totally okay.

Jun 2, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #154,402 of 177,750

It's hardly that, LoL is a variation of Dota, but this this copies everything right up to the maps, construction system and even the battle system. The entire game is a blatant rip-off. I'd say if they kept it in China, then sure, but they are going to have a booth at E3 to showcase the game, which basically amounts to trying to take credit for the game like they practically invented it. Hell no.

If Valve and Blizzard can sue Dot Arena for using their designs in a mobile game that is in no way similar to a MOBA, I'm pretty sure sueing them for a couple mil wouldn't be too hard considering they are using everything right up to the name(which is just translated into Chinese) AND they already plan on releasing the game in the near future as their own intellectual property. Might not stop them completely, but might at least make them change it so it won't be seen as a total rip-off. I have no problems with some friendly competition, but steal from others? They can GTFO with that schiit

I have a few friends and coworkers going to e3. I will give them explicit instructions to go to that booth and only talk about kancolle.

Well ***...
Got into a car accident, but am okay.

I WAS in the left turn lane but the car ahead of me stopped about 10 yards from the green light for some reason and waved their hand to tell me to go on. Tried to turn into the right lane to go around them but mis-anticipated the speed of the oncoming cars and my front-right bumper hit a car's left rear wheel.

>.>

Wow that sucks bro :/

Hope everything goes well for you, last 2 accidents I got into dealing with insurance was probably the worst part.

To all the fine gentleman and anime connoisseurs here.

With your extensive knowledge of manga, anime, harem, and plot.

How do I make a cloning device?

Contract?

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jun 2, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #154,403 of 177,750
  That, you are also right.
And thus the 3 is well received.

Go watch Hibike btw

The oldschool Fallout fans are just butthurt because they want another oldschool Fallout. Which is not going to happen:
Should just play Wasteland 2.

I also haven't watched any Jormungand in like two weeks.

To all the fine gentleman and anime connoisseurs here.
With your extensive knowledge of manga, anime, harem, and plot.
How do I make a cloning device?

Jun 2, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #154,404 of 177,750
  The oldschool Fallout fans are just butthurt because they want another oldschool Fallout. Which is not going to happen:

I also haven't watched any Jormungand in like two weeks.

Why would they want oldschool Fallout when you can have loli mod in your new Fallout?

Maybe in a few days there'll be the word "catch up" coming from me. vorgezogene Klausur.
That damn prof did that while I still have 2 Laborberichte and a Labor this week.

Also
>bowei

Jun 2, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #154,405 of 177,750
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There was no "big indie" dream when they watched Fallout being turned into Oblivion with guns. Most except those die-hards probably stopped caring by this point (besides getting nostalgic and reminiscing about when Fallout was good) and they don't care about the new one either.

Jun 2, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #154,406 of 177,750
5KmhIA4.jpg

Jun 2, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #154,407 of 177,750
  There was no "big indie" dream when they watched Fallout being turned into Oblivion with guns. Most except those die-hards probably stopped caring by this point (besides getting nostalgic and reminiscing about when Fallout was good) and they don't care about the new one either.

There was just no way that Fallout 3 would be end up being another CRPG. This genre was long dead when Fallout 3 came out.
Wasteland 2 is just a good substitute.

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #154,409 of 177,750
Witcher 3 crashed in a rather hilarious way.
Guess it's time to catch up with Euphonium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back