「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 1, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #154,291 of 177,750
  No we need to count characters per post or length. XD
No contest there.

That might be interesting.... though I don't feel like waiting another 5 hours downloading all the posts from this thread
tongue.gif

I can use multi-threaded downloads but then I might get in trouble for DoS-ing head-fi lol.

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #154,297 of 177,750
I just got pwn3d by a fortune cookie....

Maybe Fookie isn't such a funny brand name anymore after receiving that fortune. XD

Also, a customer had this on Friday. I have no idea what the heck happened to it... Splatoon happened.

[rule]
Whee, mini-meet again. I came late (22:00), so I couldn't hear a lot of stuff, but the meet lasted until midnight, which makes that a 7-hour mini-meet in total, plus another 30 minutes talking after.

notbad.jpg, but I didn't know what the DAC sounded like, so that doesn't help too much.

Dat size difference between the headphone and headphone stand

$40 on Amazon right now
http://www.amazon.com/Wooden-Omega-Headphones-Hanger-Holder/dp/B00F2L1NOO

MHDT Labs Havana 2 R-2R DAC

AK100 II coaxial out + Havana 2 DAC + special RCA cables that I don't know what was special about them + Ragnarok

Schiit's products still have yet to amaze me. The HE1000 sounded fine out of the rig, but nothing extraordinary. The HE1000 sounded pretty lame on the Geek Out 1000 though, admittedly. I think it was the Havana DAC that made the system sound good, not the amp.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM[/video]

sounded pretty darn good with the bass. I hate the sound of the Ragnarok's volume knob. It sounds like a SMG, or one of these annoying plastic toy noise makers that you spin.
Wooden-Noisemaker-Clapper-Rattle-Handle-Spinning-baby-Kids-Classic-Toy.jpg

The HE1000 sounded great out of the GO1000 + custom tube amp though. With the Ragnarok and GO1000, the HE1000 had a pretty noticeable grainy treble, wide but flat soundstage with weird center imaging, similar to my K701, and just overall didn't sound right to me.

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #154,298 of 177,750
Anything that sounds like a K701 is no go for me.

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #154,299 of 177,750
Note to self: play Katawa Shoujo. What's up with me and liking people who have scoliosis? >.>

Rin is best girl :xf_mad:

Gets a million bonus points alone for what she paints.

Nozaki-kun - really fun stuff the whole way through.
Zankyou no Terror - left off at episode 9 and the last two episodes were better than the last 6 or seven so that's a plus.
Ghost in the shell Arise 1-3 -- each of these is definitely worth a rewatch. And if you have surround sound, they are glorious.

Great show.
Good show with some problems but god-tier cinematography.
They are currently re-airing with lots of bonus episodes! Great stuff. http://myanimelist.net/anime/29325/Ghost_in_the_Shell:_Arise_-_Alternative_Architecture
People are only hating on it because it is not the original GitS.

Alright guys, here it is!
x-axis is week count since the first post, y-axis is posts per week.
Hovering on the legend will highlight the user's graph.
Hovering on the graph will show you the numbers.
You can zoom in by scrolling (will lag due to large amount of data).
Post count cutoff is 300 posts in this thread.

http://appsrv.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~pfyau4/

Graphed by C3.js, hosted on the CUHK CSE department's servers.

@bowei006 holds the record for highest post-rate at 502 posts per week.....followed by Mr.Violin and the Alchemist.

Holy cannoli, nice work!

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #154,300 of 177,750

This is the best response to any post I've seen in a long while. Well done.

Originally Posted by Rozenberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So what now? trap br0s?
Do you like girls with attachment?

No
Can't say I don't

Plenty of Ayayaya today.

And Honoka, don't forget about Honoka

Still need to catch up on the latest episode of Hello!, Oregairu Zoku and Nagato-chan...

Speaking of which, Nagato-chan is being dubbed by the same cast as the original series!

From what I can see, my highest post per week is about 150. Sounds about right

140 here, don't think I can manage more than that.

I got a broken he-500!

What's wrong with it?

^

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #154,301 of 177,750
Anything that sounds like a K701 is no go for me.

Well I dunno, maybe my ears are weird since according to someone at the meet, I always hear things differently from others. Notsureifseriousorwhat.jpg

I bet you 20 internet cookies that I'm the only one who didn't think much of the HE1000 with the Ragnarok though. Go to any HE1000 thread and you'll probably find plenty of people who think otherwise.
And besides, the fortune cookie must be right. It knows all! #illuminaticonfirmed

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #154,302 of 177,750

Grabbing posts off AAMML so I could plot a user post-rate over time graph for each user....
but gawd is the headfi server slow! I'm getting around 1 page per 1.2 seconds....
I'm at page 648 / 10284 right now, will probably take hours.

@bowei006 holds the record for highest post-rate at 502 posts per week.....followed by Mr.Violin and the Alchemist.

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks for doing this Borisu! :D
It's really sad to see my graph gradually go down and down before finally pretty much going to 0. :/

Maybe Fookie isn't such a funny brand name anymore after receiving that fortune. XD

Also, a customer had this on Friday. I have no idea what the heck happened to it... Splatoon happened.

Whee, mini-meet again. I came late (22:00), so I couldn't hear a lot of stuff, but the meet lasted until midnight, which makes that a 7-hour mini-meet in total, plus another 30 minutes talking after.

notbad.jpg, but I didn't know what the DAC sounded like, so that doesn't help too much.

$40 on Amazon right now
http://www.amazon.com/Wooden-Omega-Headphones-Hanger-Holder/dp/B00F2L1NOO

MHDT Labs Havana 2 R-2R DAC

AK100 II coaxial out + Havana 2 DAC + special RCA cables that I don't know what was special about them + Ragnarok

Schiit's products still have yet to amaze me. The HE1000 sounded fine out of the rig, but nothing extraordinary. The HE1000 sounded pretty lame on the Geek Out 1000 though, admittedly. I think it was the Havana DAC that made the system sound good, not the amp.

sounded pretty darn good with the bass. I hate the sound of the Ragnarok's volume knob. It sounds like a SMG, or one of these annoying plastic toy noise makers that you spin.

The HE1000 sounded great out of the GO1000 + custom tube amp though. With the Ragnarok and GO1000, the HE1000 had a pretty noticeable grainy treble, wide but flat soundstage with weird center imaging, similar to my K701, and just overall didn't sound right to me.

Oooh, you have the HE-1k now? I'm heading up to Seattle on Friday btw 
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #154,303 of 177,750

Grabbing posts off AAMML so I could plot a user post-rate over time graph for each user....
but gawd is the headfi server slow! I'm getting around 1 page per 1.2 seconds....

@bowei006
holds the record for highest post-rate at 502 posts per week.....followed by Mr.Violin and the Alchemist.

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks for doing this Borisu! :D
It's really sad to see my graph gradually go down and down before finally pretty much going to 0. :/

[rule]

$40 on Amazon right now

[url=http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1382562/]

Oooh, you have the HE-1k now? I'm heading up to Seattle on Friday btw :wink:  

You need not quote all my photos, therefore I shall re-quote them. XD

They'll be in tomorrow. That unit was from someone else who was in the 1st shipping wave. Friday I'll be free at around 18:00 again.

Jun 1, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #154,304 of 177,750
Originally Posted by Rozenberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let the fun begin then.

Nope it is not fun cleaning dust

Should get some decors for the pc housing 
wink.gif

Very blingy already, no need for one

Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dang. Parts are that expensive over in SG?

About 1.5x to 1.7x premium

Oh it is in SGD
I have no idea how much the markup in Singapore is exactly but oh well

Naisu. Now add some fans and glowy lights to make it l33tgam3rx.

Lol my casing has many fans and lights already, one front intake, two top exhaust and one rear exhaust, 3 of them full of LEDs.

There, done.

Still thinking if the fan is at the right place lol.

Jun 1, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #154,305 of 177,750

@bowei006
holds the record for highest post-rate at 502 posts per week.....followed by Mr.Violin and the Alchemist.

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks for doing this Borisu!
biggrin.gif

$40 on Amazon right now

Oooh, you have the HE-1k now? I'm heading up to Seattle on Friday btw   

You need not quote all my photos, therefore I shall re-quote them. XD

They'll be in tomorrow. That unit was from someone else who was in the 1st shipping wave. Friday I'll be free at around 18:00 again.

I see your massive nested quote and raise you an even more massive quote! XD

Ok that sounds good to me. I may drive my car up and pack my Emotiva amplifier so I can listen to, err, some speakers at Definitive Audio on my own amp... Assuming the car's not sold and still runs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back