「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 19, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #153,286 of 177,744
May 19, 2015 at 7:23 AM Post #153,287 of 177,744
  Jup, sequel is in the works.
Have you seen the movie yet?

Not yet, i am eager to see it, but i have a limit to internet conection, which is lifted every 2-3 weeks when i go home, so until then i have to wait ...

Quote:
I cant finish steins;gate. I love it but by episode 21 i just couldnt stop crying. Even un the funny partes i justo cried. That is not cool

This actually kind of happened to me too with the series, i mean, the entire situation was just so tragic, and full of emotion,... I call this series a real masterpiece, but i call almost every show i watch with passion a masterpiece...

I just started fairytail, i am yet to have an opinion. 

I plan to start amagi brilliant park soon,

May 19, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #153,288 of 177,744

I just remembered how much i loved steins;gate...

I wonder if there is a sequel or side story planned, besides the movie.

I cant finish steins;gate. I love it but by episode 21 i just couldnt stop crying. Even un the funny partes i justo cried. That is not cool

I accidentally watched "Steins;Gate: Egoistic Poriomania" a few months ago and have since postponed watching the series itself.

reminder that exams are getting closer and here I am still being unproductive as usual

yadayadayadayadayadayadayadayadayada

Nah seriously, kinda stressed now.

I'm actually going through exams right now. Just don't let the stress get to you and watch more anime; no worries! 

May 19, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #153,290 of 177,744

I'm actually going through exams right now. Just don't let the stress get to you and watch more anime; no worries! 

Anime was a mistake
  ebay has a 10% off electronics right now........ too tempting

Eh, if there's cheap SSDs going on then I might be tempted but other than that, meh

May 19, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #153,291 of 177,744

I just started fairytail, i am yet to have an opinion. 

I plan to start amagi brilliant park soon,

Fairy Tail? It's one of those things that they've milked like mad. After the first two seasons the quality drops.

Amagi? YOU HAVEN'T STARTED AMAGI !?!?!?!?! START AND FINISH IT IN A DAY! THAT'S AN ORDER! NAO!!!

May 19, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #153,292 of 177,744
  ebay has a 10% off electronics right now........ too tempting

Originally Posted by Rozenberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anime was a mistake

Speaking of eBay and anime, I've been thinking about getting one of these Bluetooth keyboard cases that have a touchpad too, so I can actually use KissAnime's video player time bar:

930857453_623.jpg

In hindsight, I should have gotten the Note 2014 instead of the Tab Pro 10.1.

May 19, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #153,294 of 177,744
  Amagi? YOU HAVEN'T STARTED AMAGI !?!?!?!?! START AND FINISH IT IN A DAY! THAT'S AN ORDER! NAO!!!

NAO!? Are you crazy? 
I too, haven't started Amagi because it would be pretty pointless for such fanservice, award winning, glorious and deep anime to be watched in pleb quality.
Pirated BD ver is the answer to enjoying Amagi.
In fact, I would not advise George to finish it in a day, instead wait until the BDs are complete then enjoy it with thrice the pleasure.
If possible, a ~6GB/ep version is a lot better.

Speaking of eBay and anime, I've been thinking about getting one of these Bluetooth keyboard cases that have a touchpad too, so I can actually use KissAnime's video player time bar:

In hindsight, I should have gotten the Note 2014 instead of the Tab Pro 10.1.

Speaking of Note, should have bought tablet a long time ago.
First class trains have places to charge laptops but 2nd class is so poor. Having tablet might be the best way to solve that problem.

May 19, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #153,295 of 177,744
  Such blasphemy right there. I aced all my exams balancing life with an 75% anime 20% studying and 5% ratio. Anime can never be a mistake! What nonsense is this?

If you're looking at the general population, it is a mistake.
I live in a city where sometimes I could see pretty fat guys wearing Shingeki no Kyojin jacket or Hokage robe, and pretty chubby girls wearing gothic dress at main station or comics store.
There was no related event that day, thus pretty cringeworthy for my eyes

If concerning myself... I didn't go to class today because I slept too late watching Black Lagoon OVAs ;__;
pls kill me

May 19, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #153,297 of 177,744

Anime was a mistake

Such blasphemy right there. I aced all my exams balancing life with an 75% anime 20% studying and 5% ratio. Anime can never be a mistake! What nonsense is this?

Anime is never a mistake. It's all the other things that are a mistake.

Speaking of Note, should have bought tablet a long time ago.
First class trains have places to charge laptops but 2nd class is so poor. Having tablet might be the best way to solve that problem.

Tablets are great for anime! One charge lasts about 20 episodes, whereas my laptop can only get through maybe 12.

Also, just bought that keyboard+touchpad case, it should be here Friday. No more trying to scrub this with a finger! (iPhone for scale)

u2WpdwZ.jpg

May 19, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #153,298 of 177,744
  NAO!? Are you crazy? 
I too, haven't started Amagi because it would be pretty pointless for such fanservice, award winning, glorious and deep anime to be watched in pleb quality.
Pirated BD ver is the answer to enjoying Amagi.
In fact, I would not advise George to finish it in a day, instead wait until the BDs are complete then enjoy it with thrice the pleasure.
If possible, a ~6GB/ep version is a lot better.

BDs? Hmmm...too impatient for that. Though someone remind me when those come out.
  If you're looking at the general population, it is a mistake.

I don't mind bein a total oddball.

Yup +1.

May 19, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #153,299 of 177,744

Tablets are great for anime! One charge lasts about 20 episodes, whereas my laptop can only get through maybe 12.

Also, just bought that keyboard+touchpad case, it should be here Friday. No more trying to scrub this with a finger! (iPhone for scale)

u2WpdwZ.jpg

Approved because of Kiniro Mosaic

BDs? Hmmm...too impatient for that. Though someone remind me when those come out.

Ooo veyy Coalgirls doing it. Tis' gon be gud
But no DDL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back