「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 19, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #153,271 of 177,744

How not to start a new PM 101:
I've been in a Head-Fi PM group with 3 other people recently. We wanted to start a new chain since the old one was getting too long and when someone did so, they literally copied all previous messages into the new one.

Yeah.....don't do that. It kind of really defeats the purpose of starting a new PM....

LOL!!!

May 19, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #153,273 of 177,744

Decided to become a Yakuza killer?

I once thought about moving to US and deal drugs when I was desperate in my 3rd semester at uni.

Come to my neighborhood, you'd fit right in with all the drug dealers here!!

I'm not an expert, but having Jelly Bean (or even KitKat if you feel adventurous) on a phone that oficially never got out of Gingerbread was pretty cool.

Also root=admin privledges?

yep. Right now just the admin privileges are really fun and cool to have, but i was thinking about maybe taking the next step and installing a ROM (paranoid android). Maybe someone here has any experience with ROMs so you could help me. 

Welp, I used to rom the heck out of my phone all the time to get the latest updates and tweaks. Since getting my OnePlus One though I've had much less temptation to flash new ROMs since the stock ROM is CyanogenMod, lol. You should definitely flash a custom ROM if there's a good stable one out there. 

May 19, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #153,274 of 177,744

Welp, I used to rom the heck out of my phone all the time to get the latest updates and tweaks. Since getting my OnePlus One though I've had much less temptation to flash new ROMs since the stock ROM is CyanogenMod, lol. You should definitely flash a custom ROM if there's a good stable one out there. 

I'm currently running Resurrection Remix, which is based on Lollipop 5.1. Aside from SystemUI crashing every now and then, it's great!

dwsKhvP.jpg

Old one is a little scratched and isn't resisting fingerprints that well anymore

3ysHr6X.jpg

Sharp edges are no good for edge gestures

DrGcjdB.jpg

New one's edges are much smoother and shinier

cd5ZDPV.jpg

Broke the old one while removing it

ZxwntpL.jpg

CEQ6Wgn.jpg

Spick-and-span!

QsuhsPg.jpg

Oleophobic coating as good as new!

SNQA6dW.jpg

Ig8MrUq.jpg

cPBtJov.jpg

New protector has new coating too

May 19, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #153,275 of 177,744

I'm currently running Resurrection Remix, which is based on Lollipop 5.1. Aside from SystemUI crashing every now and then, it's great!

dwsKhvP.jpg

Old one is a little scratched and isn't resisting fingerprints that well anymore

3ysHr6X.jpg

Sharp edges are no good for edge gestures

DrGcjdB.jpg

New one's edges are much smoother and shinier

cd5ZDPV.jpg

Broke the old one while removing it

ZxwntpL.jpg

CEQ6Wgn.jpg

Spick-and-span!

QsuhsPg.jpg

Oleophobic coating as good as new!

SNQA6dW.jpg

Ig8MrUq.jpg

cPBtJov.jpg

New protector has new coating too

I'm running some old temsaek rom atm... Need to get off it because it will sometimes randomly decide the touch screen shouldn't respond, play music randomly, or worse. Definitely don't really have time to bother with it now though.
Also, I'm still running my phone without any kind of protection. It has a few dents here and there but the display has no damage whatsoever

May 19, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #153,276 of 177,744
I'm running some old temsaek rom atm... Need to get off it because it will sometimes randomly decide the touch screen shouldn't respond, play music randomly, or worse. Definitely don't really have time to bother with it now though.
Also, I'm still running my phone without any kind of protection. It has a few dents here and there but the display has no damage whatsoever

It might be a good time to try the new ROMs that have the updated touchscreen firmware.

May 19, 2015 at 5:05 AM Post #153,277 of 177,744
I am SOOO happy now... Kano's new single is out. <3

Is it just me or are her vocals getting distorted by the sub bass? I find it quite distracting almost to the point where I want to stop listening to it.

What are you using? The master really didn't hold back on the drums, without good separation it can sound like like that. My speakers certainly does it but all my headphones are fine.

May 19, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #153,278 of 177,744
  Anybody have any recommendations for something fun to watch?

Somewhere between Shirobako, Gatchaman Crowds, and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei would be fine. Just needs to be fun.

My list: http://anilist.co/animelist/HybridCore

Baccano, the other Monogatari shows, currently airing Kekkai Sensen etc etc

May 19, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #153,280 of 177,744
May 19, 2015 at 6:17 AM Post #153,283 of 177,744
  I just remembered how much i loved steins;gate...

I wonder if there is a sequel or side story planned, besides the movie.

Jup, sequel is in the works.
Have you seen the movie yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back