「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 20, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #151,246 of 177,750
  Now that I finished Kaiba, I want something fun to watch. With action, cool characters and all that.
Don't have anything like this in my to-watch list.....

Go watch Kaiji since it is close to Kaiba in spelling. But seriously Kaiji is pretty good along with Akagi. Astro Fighter Sunred always puts a smile on my face when I watch it. Gintama in the same vein as Sunred is always good. Aoi Bungaku was pretty good and pretty dark so tad different.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 20, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #151,247 of 177,750
  oh i fixed the misunderstanding about the example XD

in my previous post,  lol i said worst example, though i meant worst OPed dude in the anime history hehehe

@ the other otakues, sorry i am not bashing anyone who love this anime,  nor bashing akiroz who dont have problems with "Miyuki _ @_@  "   just saying my opinions as usual hehhee

Nah, different opinions are okay.
I watch moeschiit all the time and TYG sometimes still wonders how I could stand those fluffy stuffs.
And he refuses to understand

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #151,248 of 177,750
  no you got me wrong
i mean is the worst when it come to mr OPed i can do it all, and the rest of the characters sucks so bad and they exist to make me look so cool, kind of character
omg T_T  watching him over 26 eps were a nightmare :<
he make me puke so hard......  
i still did enjoy watching shizuko and few other girls : )))))  thats why i had to suck it up hahaha

Gatcha.
So you tortured yourself 26 episodes just because of some minor side-charcter girls?
I don't know if you are brave or insane. Would never do something like this.

Go watch Kaiji since it is close to Kaiba in spelling. But seriously Kaiji is pretty good along with Akagi. Astro Fighter Sunred always puts a smile on my face when I watch it. Gintama in the same vein as Sunred is always good. Aoi Bungaku was pretty good and pretty dark so tad different.

Hmm Kaiji doesn't sound bad. Aoi Bungaku has been on my list forever...not sure why I keep avoiding it :|

aaaaanyway...watched the first episode of Shinreigari.
Seems promising!
Just the right amount (and type) of creepiness :3

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #151,249 of 177,750
 ^ oh you didn't watch Kaiji yet? i gave it 5/5 , Kaiji is a must, i am sure you will love it a lot!!! 

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #151,250 of 177,750
  I watch moeschiit all the time and TYG sometimes still wonders how I could stand those fluffy stuffs.
And he refuses to understand

That's not entirely true!
I get why people watch moe/fluffy stuff.
What I can't quite comprehend is the amount of this kind of content that some people consume on a daily basis.
I mean....these shows tend to be rather similar and most peoples lifes can't be this dark and dire that they need a constant supply of tranquilizing anime to counter that.

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #151,251 of 177,750
What I can't quite comprehend is the amount of this kind of content that some people consume on a daily basis.
I mean....these shows tend to be rather similar and most peoples lifes can't be this dark and dire that they need a constant supply of tranquilizing anime to counter that.

That's not true. My circumstances are so entirely dark, dire and dismal that I need a constant stream of friendship is magic injected directly into me, intravenously. If I go five minutes without moeblob animu waifus assaulting my senses, well, I'm afraid I'd just lie in bed all day now wouldn't I?

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #151,252 of 177,750
@akiroz

Trinity Severn EP05

The start of the EP...  dat lucky son of a $#@! : )))))  we sure envy this lucky yaru : ))))  @#$! HHHNNNGG

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #151,253 of 177,750

Nah no worries I wasn't serious. I know you know

People who watch all those fluffy stuffs dream of being a little girl. I just know that.

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #151,255 of 177,750
Thumbnail Zoom Plus is the bee's knees (even though it does not work on Pixiv).

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=124122

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43352466

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49949256

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #151,257 of 177,750
  This is the most impressive Slam Jam I've ever seen.

Video-wise.
Nothing will ever beat Slam of the Northstar!
I'm getting a hypeattack everytime I listen to it.

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #151,259 of 177,750
  @akiroz

Trinity Severn EP05

The start of the EP...  dat lucky son of a $#@! : )))))  we sure envy this lucky yaru : ))))  @#$! HHHNNNGG

Hmm... I dont remember what happened in ep5.... lol
Hijiri is also one of my fav characters from the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back