「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 20, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #151,231 of 177,750
Watching Trinity Seven EP02: Another Waifu been added to the list : ))))

now i need more Arin!!! : )))

lets see if another girl can top that in the next eps lol

so far the anime isn't bad i am enjoying it :p  

Apr 20, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #151,232 of 177,750

We're in agreement this time.

Yup, although Trinity Seven has a lot of fanservice, somehow I like how the protag acts. At least he doesn't act like a loser who freaks out anytime they have "accident" with girls.
And his power isn't used as OP'd as often

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #151,233 of 177,750

And his power isn't used as OP'd as often

i love the non OPed  Protagonists

the best one i ever saw from this side were Ed from FMA BH, he was't the strongest, even the small chineese girl had more spells than him, and the other cast could get him down lol    which is for me why FMA BH rocks , the other characters are better than the main.

another Protagonist as well is Toma from to aru majustsu no index, he got 1 spell,  and not a super one , but ofc  you know the rest. 

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #151,234 of 177,750
Now that I finished Kaiba, I want something fun to watch. With action, cool characters and all that.
Don't have anything like this in my to-watch list.....

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #151,235 of 177,750
You might enjoy The Equalizer if you liked John Wick. I enjoyed Drive a lot but that's a love/hate flick IMO. You should watch The Raid 1&2 if you haven't seen those. Absolutely insane action.

Yeah, I've heard of it being polarizing (although at least some of them had to do with missing expectations, like from the trailers) but hey, at worst I'll waste some time.

Also watched GITS Arise 2. Not sure if I'd say it's good, but at least I will say it's better than the first one. It was interesting to see
most of the old crew being the baddies, even if they were "just" fooled.

Also wanted to watch more Daredevil, but I got subs for the wrong release by mistake. Ehhh...

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #151,236 of 177,750
  spoiler but np, i love the non OPed  Protagonists

the best one i ever saw from this side were Ed from FMA BH, he was't the strongest, even the small chineese girl had more spells than him, and the other cast could get him down lol    which is for me why FMA BH rocks , the other characters are better than the main.

another Protagonist as well is Toma from to aru majustsu no index, he got 1 spell,  and not a super one , but ofc  you know the rest. 

Heh it's a spoiler? Feel guilty now, editing but you already read it anyway.
Btw he's OP alrite.

Talking about OP protag, check Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei's protag, if you haven't.

And yeah I know Touma. Read the LNs already but
He constantly got beaten up before winning, 'rite?

Almost let my pizza burnt coz of im@s!

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #151,239 of 177,750

This. but after Yui.

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #151,240 of 177,750

This. but after Yui.

will i am at Episode 3 so i didn't saw Yui yet :p  i mean in action other than the 1st time he met her xD

Talking about OP protag, check Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei's protag, if you haven't.

are you kidding me he is the worst example of all the times, and he got the worst imouto of all the times as well :<   what a combo!! 

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #151,241 of 177,750
  are you kidding me he is the worst example of all the times, and he got the worst imouto of all the times as well :<   what a combo!!

Why is he a bad example? He is ridiculously OP. In a very infuriating way.

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #151,242 of 177,750

I have the soundtracks from iTunes, it's pretty good especially the remixes.

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #151,243 of 177,750
  Why is he a bad example? He is ridiculously OP. In a very infuriating way.

no you got me wrong

i mean is the worst when it come to mr OPed i can do it all, and the rest of the characters sucks so bad and they exist to make me look so cool, kind of character

omg T_T  watching him over 26 eps were a nightmare :< 

he make me puke so hard......   

i still did enjoy watching shizuko and few other girls : )))))  thats why i had to suck it up hahaha

Originally Posted by Tiddlesworth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the soundtracks from iTunes, it's pretty good especially the remixes.

yes i loved these, guess i will buy them as well :D

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #151,244 of 177,750

Well, we're talking about OP protag and he's of course the perfect example for that, dontccha think?
And yeah, Miyuki is IMO one fine example of annoying imouto. 

Oh but if you think he's the kind of boring guy 'cause he kept winning then yes you're right
I was still hooked up on the beginning of the series but after the conflict escalated, got bored

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #151,245 of 177,750
  Well, we're talking about OP protag and he's of course the perfect example for that, dontccha think?
And yeah, Miyuki is IMO one fine example of annoying imouto. 

Oh but if you think he's the kind of boring guy 'cause he kept winning then yes you're right
I was still hooked up on the beginning of the series but after the conflict escalated, got bored

oh i fixed the misunderstanding about the example XD

in my previous post,  lol i said worst example, though i meant worst OPed dude in the anime history hehehe

@ the other otakues, sorry i am not bashing anyone who love this anime,  nor bashing akiroz who dont have problems with "Miyuki _ @_@  "   just saying my opinions as usual hehhee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back