「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 19, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #151,186 of 177,750

So apparently my friend is hanging with the owner of NeoGAF this very moment. He was helping a friend shoot a film and apparently this friend offered an apartment that just so happened to belong to Tyler Malka. He's there right now. What man, this isn't fair LOL

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #151,187 of 177,750
So apparently my friend is hanging with the owner of NeoGAF this very moment. He was helping a friend shoot a film and apparently this friend offered an apartment that just so happened to belong to Tyler Malka. He's there right now. What man, this isn't fair LOL

Sweet. Tell him to take a we-fie, or whatever the heck youngsters call it these days.

Watched Nisekoi Ep2, Tsugumi is starting to really grow on me. Her tsun side is so over-the-top that it's endearing. Kosaki still best girl though

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #151,189 of 177,750
  Grisaia no Rakuen ep1 is out!

Not as messed up as Ep0, but still nice to know where he got all them skillz from.

Her quote on him not being able to pull a trigger to save himself but wants him to be willing to pull it to save others was actually pretty apt in the way he dealt with things in S1.

She's also pretty cool. I want a big sister like this

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #151,190 of 177,750
Hi just letting you know your wonderful site has rekindled my passion for Asian Anime. I was into Asian Anime, since late 1970's, and do to personal reasons had to leave my Animation group, in 2004,. But now my passion is back, thanks to this wonderful thread.

...we did something?

hey guys...we did something good! ...whatever that may be

I looked at OreGairu season 2 character design and I cringed

God I like season 1's designs much better even if it looks rougher

....I...like S2's designs 
frown.gif

They've grown on me.

The voice acting really does it for me though. 

This is really the ONLY series I've ever known where I didn't root for the MC girl as the one I want to win. I 99.9% of the time vote for the main story girl as best girl...but this time it's different. Yui has my vote.

I tried a different Pocky flavour today. The box says it's chocolate flavour but the Pocky branding is in gold lettering as opposed to the standard white.

Looking at the ingredients, the gold chocolate one uses cocao mass whereas the standard one uses chocolate liquor.

Upon tasting it, it definitely has the bittersweet chocolate taste that the, now discontinued, Men's Pocky had, which I loved. I don't have a Men's Pocky box with me, but according to this website, the Men's one had different nutrition facts including a much lower fat level and more protein.
http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/mens_pocky/

The gold chocolate one doesn't have the same numbers.

Men's Pocky?...where all dem female Pocky then?

I like sweeter stuff personally 
rolleyes.gif

Grisaia no Rakuen ep1 is out!

The anime adaption not being that good killed it for me :frowning2:

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #151,192 of 177,750

....I...like S2's designs 
frown.gif

They've grown on me.
The voice acting really does it for me though. 
This is really the ONLY series I've ever known where I didn't root for the MC girl as the one I want to win. I 99.9% of the time vote for the main story girl as best girl...but this time it's different. Yui has my vote.

The anime adaption not being that good killed it for me :frowning2:

I like S2's design too. Most characters looks a little better, especially the sister, but their initial flavour stayed. Only girl I liked is Komachi, at least she understands the MC, she might be pissed but she still believes in him as a decent human being.
The other 2 are just as bad as the rest of the class tbh, when it's all said and done they always leave the last push to the MC, and when it's over "I don't like how you do things". Cut the bull, if he hadn't done it, none of the problems would have been solved. 
  Just like how Hayama came to ask him to do what he couldn't. Why? Because their all hypocrites imo. Everyone's a critic but in the end no one has a decent way of solving things because their too scared of what others think, of what it'll do to their relationships. Like the sister said about Yukino, she hates them but she doesn't want them to hate her.

They are building it into a running series instead of multiple routes so a little alteration is inevitable. S2 does seem to be more plot focused though, less fooling around and the pacing is better, Episode 1 and we're already jumping into the thick of things.

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #151,193 of 177,750
Searching for a searchterm/word that's not coming up to my mind. 

I know how to do a color correction/change on FCP X, but I want to do that in shifts. 
Like 0:00-0:20 would be a redish hue. 0:20-0:30 would be a blueish one. And I want the blend to be smooth from red to blue. 

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #151,195 of 177,750
They are building it into a running series instead of multiple routes so a little alteration is inevitable. S2 does seem to be more plot focused though, less fooling around and the pacing is better, Episode 1 and we're already jumping into the thick of things.

The Grisaia series actually has a linear plot line.
The events of Rakuen takes place after all the routes in Kajitsu.

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #151,196 of 177,750
  The Grisaia series actually has a linear plot line.
The events of Rakuen takes place after all the routes in Kajitsu.

I know, the sequel is after the initial routes, but season 1 took a few routes and changed them to make them viable that the girls still stayed in one dorm, like Yumiko and Makina's routes.

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #151,197 of 177,750
Searching for a searchterm/word that's not coming up to my mind. 

I know how to do a color correction/change on FCP X, but I want to do that in shifts. 
Like 0:00-0:20 would be a redish hue. 0:20-0:30 would be a blueish one. And I want the blend to be smooth from red to blue. 

Google helps. ; )
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12682?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

[video]http://youtu.be/y6k8hb1rnFs[/video]

Oh wut? I want some of this stuff. Reminds me of Flubber.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFzk9DkEik[/video]

Apr 20, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #151,198 of 177,750

So, that thread on GAF is yours, or is it this guy's another friend?

Apr 20, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #151,200 of 177,750
  Do you have China Town around you? I guess China Town would sell much more than mikado.................

Germany has only one proper Chinatown...in Berlin :|
Need to go there one day.
Stores that sell Asian food are pretty common though. Most of them tend to sell the same stuff. Not that much variety.
The only store I know that sells Pocky is this one otaku store in Hamburg. They also have Ramune etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back