「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 7, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #150,241 of 177,750
  At the very least you got the feeling that the guys seem normal. Not some chuuni guy or overpopular guy.

That glasses girl is funny tho, but Kumiko is also kinda funny. I love her lazy tone when replying

Now onto this Reina-whoever-girl

I bet you already got the vibe that she's gonna be the annoying one.
Now then, she has a past with Kumiko because Kumiko's mouth is kinda loose, cried, now reunited.
Well, the second they meet, it'll be a bit of conflict. At least the normal plot flows as such.

Her design isn't bad, but her crying face ain't beautiful.

Don't care how the guys are as long as they don't spark some stupid highschool love triangle drama BS. That would ruin the show for me.

She is so goofy an weird ♥

Bottom of my list. I have a feeling that she might change though.

Man that looks nice. But it's KyoAni so that's a given. I hope this show is absolutely nothing like K-On :l

It's like K-On, but with way less moe nonsense and some drama-ish stuff mixed in.

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #150,242 of 177,750
Sent an email to my boss last night saying I wouldn't be able to come in. Got an email today asking to come in today and so working today 
frown.gif

It looks like my luggage got bounced from San Jose to LA back to San Jose again. So got to figure out now how the hell to get back my luggage again.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 7, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #150,243 of 177,750
  Don't care how the guys are as long as they don't spark some stupid highschool love triangle drama BS. That would ruin the show for me.

She is so goofy an weird ♥

Bottom of my list. I have a feeling that she might change though.

It's like K-On, but with way less moe nonsense and some drama-ish stuff mixed in.

Judging from 1st ep, the guy hasn't shown anything of sort.
Hopefully this would stay as girls-playing-music anime

Yeah she will change, after some conflicts I bet. 
  Sent an email to my boss last night saying I wouldn't be able to come in. Got an email today asking to come in today and so working today 
frown.gif

It looks like my luggage got bounced from San Jose to LA back to San Jose again. So got to figure out now how the hell to get back my luggage again.

Oookay.... that totally sucks..... 
I had only left my luggage on a train, fortunately easy to find as I reported to the station at once.
But now we're talking about plane... Aye?

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #150,244 of 177,750
Thanks guys. Will give it a try later. I tried out Yahari last night and thought it was interesting. Characters were much more restrained/mature than I was expecting only for that to go out the window with the second Ep. I didn't like that otaku/chuunbiyou dude at all. He was amazingly annoying :l Less of him, more of MC and snooty main girl plz

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #150,245 of 177,750

Oookay.... that totally sucks..... 
I had only left my luggage on a train, fortunately easy to find as I reported to the station at once.
But now we're talking about plane... Aye?

Yeah traveled by plane and airport flew out our luggage to the correct airport but now flew it back to San Jose. This is a giant headache of a situation and is also really stupid.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #150,246 of 177,750
Welp, I still have my pizza and nothing to watch, I guess I'll give Yahari a try.
And taking trollsub for teh lulz
  Yeah traveled by plane and airport flew out our luggage to the correct airport but now flew it back to San Jose. This is a giant headache of a situation and is also really stupid.

I hope you have your personal information on the luggage :|
They gotta take responsibility of course

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #150,247 of 177,750
Thanks guys. Will give it a try later. I tried out Yahari last night and thought it was interesting. Characters were much more restrained/mature than I was expecting only for that to go out the window with the second Ep. I didn't like that otaku/chuunbiyou dude at all. He was amazingly annoying :l Less of him, more of MC and snooty main girl plz

Nobody likes the otaku guy. He is not getting that much screen time though.

Welp, I still have my pizza and nothing to watch, I guess I'll give Yahari a try.
And taking trollsub for teh lulz

You haven't watched that yet? Season one or what? If you haven't seen it yet please don't watch it with troll subs :|

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #150,248 of 177,750
  Nobody likes the otaku guy. He is not getting that much screen time though.

You haven't watched that yet? Season one or what? If you haven't seen it yet please don't watch it with troll subs :|

I watched season 1 and did not like it.
Now I'm just starting the 2nd season for my pizza companion.
using trollsub because I could still understand the Japanese

Apr 7, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #150,249 of 177,750

I hope you have your personal information on the luggage :|
They gotta take responsibility of course

Yeah they have my info on my bags and it looks like it will be in by 6 tonight but by pick up only. I am around 15 minutes away from the airport but I will probably have to miss class now to pick them up.

Apr 7, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #150,250 of 177,750
frown.gif

Oh boy, that sounds like it's turning into a reeeeeal pain in the arse :/

Wheee, just got some new STAX in, the SR-Lambda Spirit which I never hear anybody talking about. It actually sounds really nice!! Not sure if I like it more than my 202 or not, time will tell though. 
The seller also included a STAX catalog from 1993 and it's really fun looking at all the stuff STAX used to sell. Didn't know they had a 850k yen DAC, 850k power amp and 850k speakers all the way up until 1993. O.o

Apr 7, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #150,252 of 177,750
^ if my mini PC was Lego like.... i don't think it will last for a day.... kids gonna rick it so hard :< thinking its a lego XD

Apr 7, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #150,253 of 177,750
  Yeah they have my info on my bags and it looks like it will be in by 6 tonight but by pick up only. I am around 15 minutes away from the airport but I will probably have to miss class now to pick them up.

Better than being gone forever

I watched Yahari 2 ep 1
Impression? k.

Have swimming corgies ppl

http://corgiorgy.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back