「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 7, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #150,226 of 177,750
  I should have but wasn't aware of it until you mentioned it and no preparation

We still have the headphone convention that shall not be named at the end of the year.

Apr 7, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #150,235 of 177,750
TYGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Is this the music animoo you talking bout?
Dang the visual is totally glorious and this girl is one of the best gurl this season besides Isla
Her ponytail is nice

But then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought this was going to be like all girls music club anime, well like K-ON or maybe Komori Quintet (not animu tho), but they have guys here.

Apr 7, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #150,236 of 177,750
  TYGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Is this the music animoo you talking bout?
Dang the visual is totally glorious and this girl is one of the best gurl this season besides Isla
Her ponytail is nice

But then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought this was going to be like all girls music club anime, well like K-ON or maybe Komori Quintet (not animu tho), but they have guys here.

Yup!
I also just watched the first episode.
Holy poop it looks amazing! Might even dethrone Hyouka as KyoAni's best looking show.
The cast is nice so far. And I really don't think you have to worry about the guys. I have a feeling that we won't get to see them a lot.

Oh and she is best girl forever. No question. Instant win.

Apr 7, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #150,237 of 177,750
  Yup!
I also just watched the first episode.
Holy poop it looks amazing! Might even dethrone Hyouka as KyoAni's best looking show.
The cast is nice so far. And I really don't think you have to worry about the guys. I have a feeling that we won't get to see them a lot.

Oh and she is best girl forever. No question. Instant win.

At the very least you got the feeling that the guys seem normal. Not some chuuni guy or overpopular guy.

That glasses girl is funny tho, but Kumiko is also kinda funny. I love her lazy tone when replying

Now onto this Reina-whoever-girl

I bet you already got the vibe that she's gonna be the annoying one.
Now then, she has a past with Kumiko because Kumiko's mouth is kinda loose, cried, now reunited.
Well, the second they meet, it'll be a bit of conflict. At least the normal plot flows as such.

Her design isn't bad, but her crying face ain't beautiful.

Apr 7, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #150,238 of 177,750
Man that looks nice. But it's KyoAni so that's a given. I hope this show is absolutely nothing like K-On :l

Edit what is the name of that show?

Apr 7, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #150,239 of 177,750
Man that looks nice. But it's KyoAni so that's a given. I hope this show is absolutely nothing like K-On :l

Edit what is the name of that show?

The nice is not the kind of usual KyoAni's nice, I feel this kind of nice is more softer and more to my liking than the usual KyoAni's nice
And no, this doesn't seem to go toward full moeblob. They've got cool guys. Hopefully

Show is Hibike! Euphonium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back