「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 6, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #150,125 of 177,750
Probably because you would need to be super skinny and tall to get right proportions

But you can just make all the parts smaller too. My bro wanted to make a Gundam cosplay years ago but ended up dropping the project because it was too time consuming to make parts of the right proportions.

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:04 AM Post #150,128 of 177,750
Quote:
  Nooope. He was today though! :D
-snip-

You should come to Sakura-Con Bowei man!!!

Haha nope, I made it back safely. :D

Lol, my friends were wondering if you were drunk or high or both. 
tongue.gif

When we were by the tables I was perfectly fine and sober. But at the health food store right near those tables I grabbed what I thought was a peanut butter like pastry and was litterally a ball of peanut butter. Ate that and didn't really realize it probably made me dehydrated. Went back into hotel room with friends and drank and probably would of been fine but I really should have drank some more liquids. Today was a silly day.

You seemed quite drunk today when we were talking at the merchandise hall. Rofl

Mistakes were made~

Better....because the background.
-snip-

Caught me at a fantastic time right as I had a repair bucket to pose with lol!

Friend in the background in the blue Reimu pulls off trap cosplays so well. I totally am really not taking my cosplay seriously and doing it for fun but holy moly is he a good trap cosplayer. He has a very feminine figure, shaved his legs, wore a legit thong when he cosplayed Shimakaze the other day that I had to do a double take. Wished I took some pictures of him cosplaying because he was super impressive.

dayuuuum. Was Netforce wearing the kancolle cosplay? 
evil_smiley.gif

I'll come visit you guys if I ever make it into Seattle lol 
gs1000.gif

Suddenly Tracy has appeared! Capture with MasterBall!?

Was rocking it today and kinda regret drinking now. Could of wore it longer today and made me friends worry after going missing for few hours. But yeah totally next year you should come! When we had dinner few nights ago we did the nerdy things like talk headphones and anime~
---------
So grabbed a bite at a deli with some friends, watched 22 jump street, talked while I was playing kancolle, showed my friends ladyfriend so better ways to play kancolle, finally proceeded to watch the latest episode of idolmaster. Pretty fun last night in Seattle, got to pack and then figure out what to ship back home before catching my flight. 3 am why am I still awake~

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #150,129 of 177,750
We have Comic Con this Weekend <3 there will be crazy cosplayers , at least it wont be raining AoT cosplayers like last year -.-''

i am going there to play in the Yugioh/Vanguard tournament :p 

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #150,131 of 177,750
Plastic Memories episode 1

Meh.
So is this going to be 12 episodes of variations on the same "People lose their beloved robots and have an existential crisis" tearjerk story plus, what looks like, a rather shallow love story ("oh I fell in love with her because I saw her crying in a lift but we can't be together because her best before date is approaching fast")?
Meh.

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #150,132 of 177,750
The-Haruhi-spin-off-that-nobody-asked-for episode 1

Closed the tab after 15 minutes.
No.
Just.....no.
Even her glasses can't save this.

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #150,133 of 177,750
  Plastic Memories episode 1

Meh.
So is this going to be 12 episodes of variations on the same "People lose their beloved robots and have an existential crisis" tearjerk story plus, what looks like, a rather shallow love story ("oh I fell in love with her because I saw her crying in a lift but we can't be together because her best before date is approaching fast")?
Meh.

Non non TYG, if it's gonna be the same conflict over and over then yes it might be meh'ing
But let us be positive and expect a different conflict in the process.

Or maybe you can't handle all the kawaiiness

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #150,134 of 177,750
  The-Haruhi-spin-off-that-nobody-asked-for episode 1

Closed the tab after 15 minutes.
No.
Just.....no.
Even her glasses can't save this.

lol at the title! XD

i also like the old version (personality) of that girl, forgot her name :p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back