☯️ Team Cavalli Gear is available now!
Dec 28, 2016 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Now that you’ve got all of your larger Holiday purchases out of the way, you can treat yourself to a little indulgence with some Team Cavalli gear!

Ever since we started wearing our updated Cavalli Audio shirts at CanJam SoCal 2016 earlier this year, we’ve received many requests as to where they are available for purchase.  Though we’re not (and don’t intend to be) an apparel company, we also can’t ignore the wishes of all of you who have contacted us since then.

So, we’ve partnered together with Printful to offer our Cavalli Audio staff gear to anybody who would like it.  You’ll find them up on our site, at http://www.cavalliaudio.com/collections/team-cavalli-gear.  Feel free to pick up a thing or two, if you like, it’s perfect attire for meets and shows.

And as we head into the new year, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for having supported Cavalli Audio in 2016.  We appreciate you guys!

See you in 2017!

-Warren

P.S. - If you’re looking for the specific shirt design that we’ve been wearing the most at shows and meets, that would be the Team Cavalli T-Shirt (2016 Edition) in Heather Dark Grey (http://www.cavalliaudio.com/collections/team-cavalli-gear/products/canjam-cavalli-crew-t-shirt-2016-edition?variant=28268976455).

Dec 28, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #2 of 15
These are cool.  I'm glad I already have one.  
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #4 of 15
Totally going to show my pride as a member of the Cavalli Dojo! Gotta get two!

Lol, that reminds me of the joke we made at CanJam SoCal:  From up close, it looks like an audio t-shirt; from afar it looks like a martial arts t-shirt.  Either way, we're kicking ass!  
biggrin.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #5 of 15
you might have an issue...

theres a fashion designer called Roberto Cavalli, I suspect you never got a cease and desist from them since they dont manufacture audio equipment and you dont make clothing... until now.

Im just giving you the heads up if you´re selling shirts with cavalli branding.

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #6 of 15
They're already aware of that potential issue because it was brought up almost immediate after people started wishing they could have the casual Cavalli uniforms for themselves. I'm sure they looked into it since someone else tried giving them legal counsel many months ago... I don't know what they found, but I assume it's something like how there's shirts for games, restaurants, technology companies, and many other companies that are sold all the time, even though there is surely some designer named McDonald or a fashion design group called Halo, somewhere.

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:54 AM Post #7 of 15
Dec 30, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #8 of 15
@warrenpchi - Are these the same shirts that were supposed to be included with the last-run LAu's? Never did get one with my Goldie. Cheers 

Dec 30, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #10 of 15
@warrenpchi
 - Are these the same shirts that were supposed to be included with the last-run LAu's? Never did get one with my Goldie. Cheers 

From the research I did, I believe that was only for the second run of Carbons sadly.

Jan 1, 2017 at 8:52 PM Post #13 of 15
  How much do we get paid to advertise for you?

Same amount we get paid to advertise for Nike, Levi's and every other branded clothing we wear.

Jan 2, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #15 of 15
The classic short sleeve is really nice looking. That logo looks great in simple 1-color line art.

Those Tungsten and Carbon shirts, tho. Yikes! Shirts with full-color photography are only good for commemorating family vacations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back