☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #5,071 of 5,932
Guys, honestly, call FedEx. Mine changed to 'Pending' after showing activity and they were able to tell me exactly where the unit was.

just called Fedex (USA) and they told me i can change the address and shipping speed through the seller since the item wasn't picked up by the driver or yet to be picked 

contacted Terry from Cavali Audio to ask for the price and provided my address (i live in Dubai)

yet Terry told me last week he isn't able to upgrade before, maybe because he though it will be picked on Monday (21th DEC) 

i hope he will help me now and allow me to upgrade....... else i won't be happy with Cavali Audio's customer service even for a bit!!!.................. 

Dec 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #5,072 of 5,932
  My other hunch is that the manufacturing company handling the shipping is lying to Alex who is all the way in Texas.  "Yes boss, they've shipped." While in California, the other boss says to the employees at the manufacturing company, "I've bought us another 48 hours by blaming it on Fedex--go go go, we are a week behind and they must go out NOW!!!"

I think the more likely scenario is that all of the shipping carriers are completely overwhelmed with the holiday season and things are taking longer than anticipated.

Dec 23, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #5,073 of 5,932
The issue is that for some of us, we don't think the amps have been delivered to FedEx. I think it says label created because, in fact, a label was created but nothing more. I could call FedEx but I suspect they will just tell me label created but item not yet delivered to them. FedEx can have issues this time of year, but in all likelihood the issue is not with FedEx but with Cavalli's fulfillment vendor.

Yes, I understand, but for those that are posting here about status changing from travelling to pending or other questions related to fedex it makes more sense to contact the shipper than to ask on Head Fi. :wink_face:

Dec 23, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #5,074 of 5,932
I just got off the phone with Alex. He says the last 25 amps are listed as 'shipping label created' with Fedex. The manufacturer/logistics team (not Cavalli audio) claim the amps were delivered to Fedex either Friday or Monday. I also spoke to Fedex who claim they don't have the amps. Alex is quite frustrated with the situation. He says Terry from Cavalli is working with the logistics team to resolve the issue. So, all we can do is wait and cross our fingers.

Dec 23, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #5,075 of 5,932
FEDEX Bah! I told you so. (Now everyone can throw socks at me) Call them Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. I've posted it twice before so no dead horses please. Do yourself a favor and call.

Dec 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #5,076 of 5,932
Just picked up my LC, brought it to the apartment to fire up for some burn in.  I knew it was small, but still was shocked at how compact it is.  Using a Bifrost Multibit with the HE-400S with a balanced cable.  Can't wait to give it a real listen.

Dec 23, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #5,078 of 5,932
  Just picked up my LC, brought it to the apartment to fire up for some burn in.  I knew it was small, but still was shocked at how compact it is.  Using a Bifrost Multibit with the HE-400S with a balanced cable.  Can't wait to give it a real listen.

Personally I thought it would be heavier.  My first thought was, did they forget the power supply?  I'm so used to heavy equals better. 
biggrin.gif

But it sounds great! 

Dec 23, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #5,079 of 5,932
Mine arrived in Australia 2 days ago and has been sitting in the sorting facility for the last two days. Usually it goes out for delivery the next day. Too bad I'm in Sydney for Christmas or I would have driven up to the facility and picked it up myself.

Dec 23, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #5,080 of 5,932

FEDEX Bah! I told you so. (Now everyone can throw socks at me) Call them Call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339. I've posted it twice before so no dead horses please. Do yourself a favor and call.

I just called and they reiterated the same thing. Label created and that's all.

I've called, same story. They say it says Label Created because that's all they have so far. So either it's still sitting with Terry (Cavalli) or FedEx has it sitting in a warehouse somewhere and hasn't bothered logging it in/shipping it yet.

It doesn't bother me any (I'm the patient sort) but I can imagine this must be frustrating to most of you.
frown.gif

Dec 23, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #5,082 of 5,932
Just to try and balance out the FedEx bashing I actually got my LC 2 days earlier than the delivery estimate and no customs fee(so far)and I didn't go for the priority shipping option just economy,although judging by all the previous posts I probably just got lucky:)

Dec 23, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #5,085 of 5,932
  I have one of the 25 last amp (number 490).

Yours has arrived?  Mine is no where to be found yet...#479.  I know that I won't be disappointed on the sound quality because this is my second unit but I'm concern about the shipment.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back