☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 26, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #5,131 of 5,932
  Hey guys...any shipping movement on the last 25 orders?  Mine #479 is still show pending after nearly 10 days.

maybe after the holy days ?? not sure when will this be over :p  or maybe next Monday or something. 

Dec 26, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #5,136 of 5,932
I ordered mine April 18th and received last Friday so I feel your pain. I heard the prototype twice so I knew what I was getting. Sitting on my comfy couch and my gear and my phones and the LC it's worth the wait. I know it is hard to wait.

Dec 26, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #5,137 of 5,932
  I received mine on the 24th but  it was shipped by USPS Priority Express Mail International, not Fedex..

#492 Here Also got mine on the 24th, On day 2 of the burn in.

Serial number please?  I'm sure that you guys paid extra for your international shipping but mine is still staying at "pending" and "label created" stage since 12/17/15.  Honest, I don't think I'll get it after the new year, then again...I'll continue to wait....and I hope that they will have some sort of answers/excuses for me next week. 

Dec 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #5,138 of 5,932

Serial number please?  I'm sure that you guys paid extra for your international shipping but mine is still staying at "pending" and "label created" stage since 12/17/15.  Honest, I don't think I'll get it after the new year, then again...I'll continue to wait....and I hope that they will have some sort of answers/excuses for me next week. 

Yeah mine was Fedex  International Priority so basicly next day for me. Not sure why yours is still showing Label created and then nothing.
I'd call Fedex or Cavalli by now. You're domestic yours should of shipped before mine did, not even factoring my serial is later then yours.
#492 and international, Canada but still, should of been no way I got mine first

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #5,139 of 5,932
Sorry away from home at this moment so I have no idea about the serial # (order placed Dec 6 and shipped Dec 18).

Quote:

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #5,140 of 5,932

Yeah mine was Fedex  International Priority so basicly next day for me. Not sure why yours is still showing Label created and then nothing.
I'd call Fedex or Cavalli by now. You're domestic yours should of shipped before mine did, not even factoring my serial is later then yours.
#492 and international, Canada but still, should of been no way I got mine first

I think Cavalli fulfilled international orders first before the domestic units.  This was the case for the earlier units as well.  I contacted Terry last week and she said my Carbon was in the possession of FedEX already on the 16th.  I will give FedEX until this coming Monday and will give them a call if no further updated is given.  I personally think that it hasn't been shipped out yet.

Dec 27, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #5,141 of 5,932
  I think Cavalli fulfilled international orders first before the domestic units.  This was the case for the earlier units as well.  I contacted Terry last week and she said my Carbon was in the possession of FedEX already on the 16th.  I will give FedEX until this coming Monday and will give them a call if no further updated is given.  I personally think that it hasn't been shipped out yet.

I got shipping notice on the 8th but it didn't get to me till the 18th. It was only on the road for three days. It said that is was going to be delivered the 12th but when that passed it said pending they didn't get it till the 15th. It is not Fedex it is not in there hands yet. If Fedex has it it will give you a location of where it is. 

Dec 27, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #5,142 of 5,932
  I got shipping notice on the 8th but it didn't get to me till the 18th. It was only on the road for three days. It said that is was going to be delivered the 12th but when that passed it said pending they didn't get it till the 15th. It is not Fedex it is not in there hands yet. If Fedex has it it will give you a location of where it is. 

That has been my experience as well.  Please note that this is my 2nd unit and I sold my first unit to MaTTCG.  It is a great buy and you get a really good amplifier.  A mini GSX-MKII in a way, but I doubt that I'll get the Carbon before the new year.  I can live with that given that I didn't place my order until early December.  However, I wish they didn't play the tracking number trick on some of us.  

This is what I have to deal with the past 10 days.  Initially I got the delivery scheduled on the 22th.

Anticipated ship date:

Thu 12/17/2015

Help

Date/Time
Activity Location

12/16/2015 - Wednesday
9:45 pmShipment information sent to FedEx  

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:43 AM Post #5,143 of 5,932
Serial # 489

Labeled created 12/17
Shipped 12/23
Received 12/24 (I sprung for FedEx Next Day)

Happy holidays and good luck with deliveries, I've had my own share of stories with Xmas orders.

Dec 27, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #5,144 of 5,932
Heard.in the news that FedEx is having issues and apologized for the ddlays. They said they underestimated the volume of shipments for this season and are doing the best they can to catch up.

Really?? Sounds like a bean counter needs a boot to the @$$...

Dec 27, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #5,145 of 5,932
Heard.in the news that FedEx is having issues and apologized for the ddlays. They said they underestimated the volume of shipments for this season and are doing the best they can to catch up.

Really?? Sounds like a bean counter needs a boot to the @$$...

I had three packages come in from Fedex over the past month. Each time I got online and redirected the package to the local fedex store because they had to be signed for and I knew that I wouldn't be home. Fedex failed to redirect all three times. Twice they left the package on the porch and once I got the door tag. One of the packages left on the porch was an sr-007! 

I called to find out why they were delivering to my home when I redirected the packages. The fedex rep said that they had hired lot's of temp drivers during the holiday season and that some of these temp drivers were not as skilled as their regular drivers. I wanted to ask her if they could read, but felt that comment might be in bad taste. 

My only response is to not use their service anymore. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back