☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Lifetime Warranty
Feb 1, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #16 of 69
Um....really? wow.

For me, Warranty for Life equals Customer for Life. Nicely done!

Feb 1, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #18 of 69
Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

Quote:
  wow! can't wait for next run of cavalli products!

On that note, I have one more exclusive surprise for Carbon owners.  
redface.gif

We're still working out the details, so this is not official as of yet... but if any one is looking to upgrade to one of our premium amps... let's just say that you'll want to wait for our upcoming announcement (and to start saving up).  
wink.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 2:06 PM Post #20 of 69
Thanks guys!  :smile:

[rule]

wow! can't wait for next run of cavalli products!

On that note, I have one more exclusive surprise for Carbon owners.  :xf_eek:

We're still working out the details, so this is not official as of yet... but if any one is looking to upgrade to one of our premium amps... let's just say that you'll want to wait for our upcoming announcement (and to start saving up).  :wink:

:popcorn:

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #21 of 69
  Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

redface.gif

We're still working out the details, so this is not official as of yet... but if any one is looking to upgrade to one of our premium amps... let's just say that you'll want to wait for our upcoming announcement (and to start saving up).  
wink.gif

Is this going to be lifetime as well?
ph34r.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #22 of 69

redface.gif

wink.gif

Is this going to be lifetime as well?
ph34r.gif

Nope, it's going to be very time-limited.

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #23 of 69
  Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

redface.gif

wink.gif

Starts looking at what LH gear I have coming and what I can sell.....  I did just come into some money, wasn't looking to spend it but now.....

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #24 of 69
As someone who just purchased a LC from the original owner (assuming if anything happened to it I would just be up the creek) this makes my day! 
dt880smile.png
 Thank you Warren and Cavalli Audio for standing by your products, you've certainly gained a loyal customer.

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #25 of 69
I am so pleased with my Liquid Carbon and even more so with Cavalli Audio customer service. You have a loyal customer in me. Thank you for setting a new standard that is above and beyond just getting customers but keeping them coming back for more!!!! Cheers!

Feb 1, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #26 of 69
  Thanks guys!  
smile.gif

redface.gif

wink.gif

You cruel temptress you...

Cheers 

Feb 1, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #27 of 69
Feb 1, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #29 of 69
Thanks Warren and Cavalli.  Sent my email earlier today to transfer the warranty.  Great customer service and I can't wait to see what's next from Cavalli.

Feb 1, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #30 of 69
Sweet this means I will slowly save up for a liquid gold or something new from the audio wizards at Cavalli.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back