☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
Oct 11, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #902 of 1,260

Tracking now seems to be actually UTD.
Date/Time
Activity Location

10/11/2016 - Tuesday
7:54 amDeparted FedEx location  
FORT WORTH, TX

5:16 amArrived at FedEx location  
FORT WORTH, TX

10/10/2016 - Monday
10:58 pmLeft FedEx origin facility  
PFLUGERVILLE, TX

8:37 pmArrived at FedEx location  
PFLUGERVILLE, TX

7:16 pmPicked up  
PFLUGERVILLE, TX

10/08/2016 - Saturday
3:55 pmIn FedEx possession  
GEORGETOWN, TX
  Package received after final location pickup has occurred. Scheduled for pickup next business day.

10/04/2016 - Tuesday
10:17 pmShipment information sent to FedEx

Oct 11, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #905 of 1,260
Yep. Fun weekend project to get to know mine that also arrives on Thursday according to FedEx, it will be the first rainy weekend in a long time here in Northern CA.

Oct 12, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #907 of 1,260
Good morning y'all!  
smile.gif

As many of you have noticed, your Liquid Carbon 2.0 has shipped, and it is on it's way to you now.  In addition, there are more units shipping this week, and we expect to have all of them shipped out by the end of the week.

On behalf of all of us at Cavalli, I wanted to thank you for your patience during the production period.  I would also like to personally say I'm sorry for not communicating with you guys as much as I should have during this time.  For reasons that we'll be announcing shortly - about something truly new and exciting here at Cavalli Audio - we've been trying to hold ourselves to some pretty aggressive timelines, and I've found it a bit difficult to keep up with updates during this time.  
redface.gif
  For all of you that have been hanging out with me at CanJams, meets, and our Source AV events, I'm sure you've picked up on some of the stress that's registered on my face.  When we announce the new product line, I'm sure you'll understand why that was so for me.

In any case, I do have some good news for y'all this morning... which brings me back to the topic for this post.  Upon receiving your Liquid Carbon 2.0 units, you'll notice that there is no mention in the box regarding the Amarra software you've been promised.  Here's why:

When we first announced the Liquid Carbon 2.0 production run, we bundled in Amarra Hi-Fi software so that you could get the most from your listening experience.

What you probably don't know, and that we couldn't tell you about back then, was that Sonic Studio has been working hard to develop an entirely new generation of Amarra software - and it was this new Amarra software that we originally intended to release as our bonus.  However, as is often the case with new product/software development, it was still under development, and nobody wants to release anything until it's actually ready.  Thus, we couldn't say anything about it, and announced that we were bundling in Amarra Hi-Fi instead.  But now...

Just this past weekend, at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, Sonic Studio announced the unveiling of their new Amarra 4 software.  And I'm proud to announce that we are "upgrading" everybody from Amarra Hi-Fi to Amarra 4!
beerchug.gif

Strictly speaking, it's not an upgrade as Amarra 4 is what we originally wanted to include anyway, but still - yay!  Amarra 4 is much easier use than any previous version, includes more features than ever before, and still sounds as good as ever.  But the one thing we find most exciting about it is that -

Amarra 4 now supports PC/Windows!  
eek.gif

You can find out more information about its full feature set at http://www.sonicstudio.com/amarra/amarra4.php.  At the moment, we're working with Sonic Studio to dot Is and cross Ts, but you should be receiving an email in the next day or two about how to redeem your new Amarra 4 software.

Again, thanks for your patience everybody!  
smile.gif

Oct 12, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #909 of 1,260
Yes...I ordered mine thru my local Cavalli distributor. Will I be eligible for the Amarra upgrade as well?

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #912 of 1,260
I did not know the second run LC came with 1 year warranty instead of lifetime...
This is a big minus compared to the first run.

To be fair, the biggest warranty issue was the original power supply.  The second run guys have an improved power supply, right out of the gate...

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #913 of 1,260

To be fair, the biggest warranty issue was the original power supply.  The second run guys have an improved power supply, right out of the gate...

You have a point, it's just that it caught me by surprise after I just bought my LC 2.0 from another headfier who has it on the way.

Anyhow I hope that when I will receive it I will like it so much and I will forget about the warranty thing...

Oct 13, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #914 of 1,260

I don't know what you have been through but I don't think it should be that hard to reply to an email or pm. Generally it's quite concerning not getting answer from a company that sells expensive products on a principle charge first (non-refundable) and get the product months later (late of original schedule). Not trying to attack you just expressing my feelings

On other note I am exited about the new line up. Where are you going to announce it?

Oct 13, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #915 of 1,260

And to be double fair that was stated day one when the LC2 run was announced, only 1 year. Mine comes in either today or tomorrow but I'm out of town the next 2 weeks so won't get to listen much.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back