π Audio - "Pai Audio"
Mar 20, 2018 at 2:30 AM Post #437 of 449
It really looks like Pai Audio aren't in business anymore (unless they're only active on the Chinese market or turned into another company that makes CIEMs), since the e-mails I sent in January and February asking them whether or not they're still in business haven't been answered yet.

Mar 20, 2018 at 5:04 AM Post #438 of 449
Sad - I would have liked to see them progress universal hybrids. Their BAs were a bit lean, and DD’s a bit warm. Hybrid might have been perfect .....

Mar 24, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #440 of 449
I have the MR2, and the suits me very well. Otherwise, there are always problems with the insulation and i Sibilants with all possible in-ear design, not with the MR2. Is the housing from the MR4 to 100 percent identical in size to the MR2? The resolution can be heard and is better? The bass quality comparable? Unfortunately I have no measurements found from the MR4, which is why I hesitate to buy this. But this model appeals to me very much.
The Pai Audio eBay shop still seems to be up-to-date and there are only positive reviews. It is serious and sure there to buy? Has anyone experience?
Greets Jens

Mar 24, 2018 at 4:22 PM Post #441 of 449
I have the MR2, and the suits me very well. Otherwise, there are always problems with the insulation and i Sibilants with all possible in-ear design, not with the MR2. Is the housing from the MR4 to 100 percent identical in size to the MR2? The resolution can be heard and is better? The bass quality comparable? Unfortunately I have no measurements found from the MR4, which is why I hesitate to buy this. But this model appeals to me very much.
The Pai Audio eBay shop still seems to be up-to-date and there are only positive reviews. It is serious and sure there to buy? Has anyone experience?
Greets Jens

I bought my MR3 from their official eBay store a while ago (which I no longer own), you won't have to worry about getting scammed.

The shells are all identical. If you want powerful, punchy bass, you might want to look for a hybrid or a DD. I don' think the bass is the main dish on MR4.

Mar 24, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #442 of 449
Thank you for your answer. I had or have many hybrid in ears. N40, M4U 4, Oriveti New Primacy, 1More TD, and others. Only the Oriveti Bass has provided quality, the others are as slow, not so good in detail.
The bass from the MR2 is good enough for me, more ought not to be done, but I don't have much less. The Bass of the MR2 does not have this typical clinical bass of the extremely fast decays.
But it is still better than many of the hybrids in ear bass

Jan 4, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #443 of 449
Sad - I would have liked to see them progress universal hybrids. Their BAs were a bit lean, and DD’s a bit warm. Hybrid might have been perfect .....
Just got their catalog, they're in business alright, two hybrid designs, DM1 and the 2-Knowles BA equipped DM2.

Attachments

• CATALOG-OF-PAI-AUDIO.pdf
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 0
Mar 18, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #444 of 449
Got the DM1 - these are a pretty good hybrid. V shaped - but great bass response and still very clear.

May 2, 2019 at 7:47 AM Post #445 of 449
Jul 17, 2019 at 3:45 PM Post #449 of 449

Users who are viewing this thread

Back