¿ The best In-Ear ever made?
Oct 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #48 of 65
I have good news!!! Yesterday i had the opportunity to test de Final Audio Piano Forte in a store.I thought it was impossible but they had one they cleaned with cotton and alcohol for demo.
I liked them very very much!! They were conected to a Astell & Kern 120 and HD music.
The only problem the weight and the noice canceling but the sound was amazing.The best i have heard.
Now the next problem. How important is the noice canceling? When you hearr hours…  is it better to have the hear closed or open?

Oct 26, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #49 of 65
  I have good news!!! Yesterday i had the opportunity to test de Final Audio Piano Forte in a store.I thought it was impossible but they had one they cleaned with cotton and alcohol for demo.
I liked them very very much!! They were conected to a Astell & Kern 120 and HD music.
The only problem the weight and the noice canceling but the sound was amazing.The best i have heard.
Now the next problem. How important is the noice canceling? When you hearr hours…  is it better to have the hear closed or open?

Noise canceling is only important if it's noisy around you so you turn the volume up so you can hear your music - that will make you go deaf in the long term.

Other than that it may be slightly better for your ear health if the IEMs don't seal which I believe is the case with Final Audio, unsealed means the ear can breathe as it would if you weren't wearing IEMs at all.  Some people supposedly get ear infections from wearing sealed ones too much, but it must be quite rare as I've yet to hear of a case on head-fi...

Nov 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #54 of 65
Its got to be that lady who stands by the streetlight, selling her body to the night, despite protestations from her beau. 12 ba's in each bud? It don't get better than that.

Nov 2, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #56 of 65
+1
rolleyes.gif

Dec 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #60 of 65
  i have bought them. Will arrive tomorrow. tic tac tic tac 

Hello

Let us know your experience with them.

I have  ATH CKS55BK and House of Marley Freedom EMFE010 SM.  Both are really good and you can find them less than 40$ with free shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back