£55 budget what would you suggest
Oct 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rholo

New Head-Fier
hi guys as it says above i have a 55 pounds budget for a new set of iem to use with my iphone,at the moment i am strongly leaning towards a set of super 5 fi vi(the mic version) as im not really a bass junky and would like a set that gives my very good clarity not just bass,would most agree these are a supeb set of iem for the money and would take alot of beating as othes have suggested as i have not parted with my hard earned cash yet, and would like thoughts on the matter or other suggestions if you think they can be beat,i must strongly add again i eally dont want to be bassed out.thanks fo any help in advance

Oct 5, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #2 of 3
The Etymotic MC5 (or HF2/HF5 if you can stretch that budget) would be ideal for you I think.

I personally sold my SM3s recently and now use the HF5 and love it to bits for its superb clarity and balance at a price that defies its abilities. But judging by reviews, the MC5 is almost as good, if not the same or better (depending which comments you read).

I think you could do a lot worse than investigating these Ety models.   They offer truly spectacular value for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back