1. BloodyPenguin
    The Linsoul BLD 150ohm - An Introductory Review:
    Written by BloodyPenguin
    Published Aug 7, 2018
    Pros - Value, Smooth Sound and Build Quality
    Cons - Lack of Accessories
    I got the opportunity to test the new Linsoul BLD 150ohm balanced earbuds. They come in either 2.5mm or 4.4mm. I opted for the 2.5mm.

[​IMG]

Pricing for the 4.4mm version is currently at $40.49 USD.
    Pricing for the 2.5mm version is currently at $35.99 USD.

*I did purchase the Linsoul BLD 150ohm, though at a discounted rate.

Both types can be found here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lin...arphone-4-4mm-2-5mm-Balanced/32869327378.html

Specifications:
    - Impedance: 150Ω
    - Earphone sensitivity: 110dB/mW
    - Frequency range: 20-20000Hz

At the time I am writing this, I seem to have the one and only order of this new earbud.

With a first glance you can tell it is built with quality materials that are also very pleasing to the eye. The cable and plug are both Particularly handsome

[​IMG]

There is not much in the way of accessories, just a basic case and a few foam tips. For this price point, it seems everything went into the design and sound production.

For pairing, I mostly used the Earstudio ES100 with my LG V20, because well, it sounds awesome. I will say it is a fantastic portable setup.

[​IMG]

The Linsoul BLD 150ohm has a very close to neutral signature. If it did have any bias, it would be ever so slightly towards the mids. Bass is reserved, but still present. Highs are rolled off just a tad early, giving them a smooth aftertaste. There is plenty of detail through out the audible range, though I would not say these are reference buds. Instead they seem to play well with all genres with an overall enjoyable sound.

Because of the comfort of the Yuin type shells and the ease of the playback, the Linsoul BLD 150ohm is well purposed for extended use.

I really do there is good value with the current pricing. I look forward to seeing others getting their hands these earbuds and reading future reviews.

Personally I can easily recommend the Linsoul BLD 150ohm and I hope more people will enjoy them as much as I do.

ryanjsoo and B9Scrambler like this.