TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 28, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #19,007 of 24,683
Mine appear to be fine, so you can add that one to the "working" column along with Midgetguy's unit.

Jun 28, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #19,010 of 24,683
I'm sure someone on the no complaints thread might've gotten good hunters too.
You wanna go convince those guys to either tally up or come here for a brief post to voice that they have working Hunters? Just because this one isn't the no-complaining thread doesn't mean it couldn't use some sunshine and rainbows every so often :D

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #19,011 of 24,683
You wanna go convince those guys to either tally up or come here for a brief post to voice that they have working Hunters? Just because this one isn't the no-complaining thread doesn't mean it couldn't use some sunshine and rainbows every so often :D
Haha probably not! But maybe another goodie two shoes could help us out tally!

My jokes on trinity have not made me clean :p

Jun 28, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #19,012 of 24,683
hello to all out there waiting for their PM6 / Hunter

my Hunter heat treated (SN: 0780) arrived today (Germany) and everything seems ok.

1. the built is absolutely fine.. the connectors are snug fit and the filters thread is well machined
2. soundwise i take just a few songs from my iphone / sansa clip sport and my X5-II and i had no painful highs with silver undamped ( ok.. the sources are not refference, but a better player is still ordered)

:)

so.. there IS hope for a good sounding and well built Hunter

and.. for all waiting: fingers crossed the painful waiting comes to an end

Jun 28, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #19,013 of 24,683
"Regarding the Phantom Airs’, we are currently waiting to hear back for a delivery date.

The Phantom Master 6 and Phantom Hunter stock should be coming late this week, or next week"

Next week BS is back.
At least they are honest on Air.

Hmmm. I thought they've moved on from saying "next week" to "2-3 weeks".

Jun 28, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #19,014 of 24,683
Mine appear to be fine, so you can add that one to the "working" column along with Midgetguy's unit.
My Hunters are all good.
Very pleased with the detail retrieval. Burnt Titanium. Gunmetal filters. Waiting on some MS Spiral Dots. Meanwhile using small Kombi tips.

Jun 28, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #19,015 of 24,683
My Hunters are all good.
Very pleased with the detail retrieval. Burnt Titanium. Gunmetal filters. Waiting on some MS Spiral Dots. Meanwhile using small Kombi tips.
High five for also using the gunmetal filters. I've been using mine with the included medium Kombi tips. I didn't find the Spinfits to work as well, but perhaps you'll find better luck with the Spiral Dots. I don't have any of those so can't comment there. Will agree that there's great detail retrieval and sound stage. They did describe it correctly when they said the Hunter would be more analytical because It's certainly not the most musical IEM in my collection...

Jun 28, 2017 at 11:39 PM Post #19,016 of 24,683
Mine were repaired and returned in about 2mths inclusive of shipping to Asia

It is now June 26th, 4 months after I emailed Jake at Trinity to tell him I'd damaged a set of Phantom Sabres I'd received only the previous day (from a Head-Fier) - Feb 19th, broke left earphone in my sleep, contacted Feb 20th.

Sent out Feb 21st. Despite numerous promises and updates I have not received my replacement set. 4 months of this crap. I can only imagine how long some of you ITT have been waiting for your KS rewards. What in the f*ck are they playing at? Making all these promises and taking all these preorders and then not fulfilling them, and basically LYING about the circumstances? That's disgraceful behaviour. I was maybe interested in some of their forthcoming products on the Icarus line, but they're not getting a f*cking cent from me. Worst customer service I've seen/dealt with from anyone I've done business with online.
ine w

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #19,017 of 24,683
My Hunters are all good.
For sure the spiral dots help a lot. For me it made better isolation outside and more comfortable. I think the dots on inside allow better air flow.

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #19,018 of 24,683
Only one day to go before IcarusIII starts shipping! I hope that the big delivery that was expected has arrived at Trinity, and we will be all stations go next week. :)
optimism-the-opium-of-the-people-1-638.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back