TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 29, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #17,776 of 24,683
W3 were the biggest rip off. Bloated mess. Pure crap. Cant believe paid over $300 back in the day. Westone will never get a penny from me again.
I try not to make such judgements. I tried a Westone W1 and it wasn't my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean their UM line or their new W line isn't any good. I haven't tried them, therefore I don't know. But certainly at least try to demo before buying when you feel such a way about a manufacturer.

May 29, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #17,778 of 24,683
I hope trinity enjoyed their day off :) they deserve it since all work they've done.

Well hopefully PM6 will impress me like it impressed other members here. I have a whole bunch of Japanese and Korean some folk albums to test it out on.

:p Probably not going to get it until end of June since it hasn't shipped yet.

May 29, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #17,779 of 24,683
I hope trinity enjoyed their day off :) they deserve it since all work they've done.

Well hopefully PM6 will impress me like it impressed other members here. I have a whole bunch of Japanese and Korean some folk albums to test it out on.

:p Probably not going to get it until end of June since it hasn't shipped yet.

At the rate things are going, I hope I'll get mine before end of june. Going on a trip and I really wanted these.

May 29, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #17,786 of 24,683
they deserve it since all work they've done.
That was said totally without irony? :wink: :)
Still got plenty of catching up to do, indeed.
Are Japanese and Korean folk songs produced like their Pop music, because that will be a stern test of sibilance, some Japanese and Korean singers really test the outer boundaries of treble.

May 29, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #17,787 of 24,683
That was said totally without irony? :wink: :)
Still got plenty of catching up to do, indeed.
Are Japanese and Korean folk songs produced like their Pop music, because that will be a stern test of sibilance, some Japanese and Korean singers really test the outer boundaries of treble.
I have no guarantees they will non-sibilant. I'm pretty sure they are produced in same studios J-Pop Artists and rest record and master their recordings.

There are some exceptions like the solo artists on Bandcamp that do their own stuff.

Now that you mention it, interesting bringing up!
Tiara has her own studio! She does all her work and albums at her own personal studio!
StudioTiara1.jpg

StudioTiara.jpg

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 11:31 PM Post #17,789 of 24,683
So is the Icarus iv shipping date really June 2017 or closer to June 2018? :)
I just read product page. Even if it isn't June 2017, they have their bases covered.
"Further more when placing a pre order you agree to the following terms CLICK HERE , this is in addition to our normal terms and conditions.
Approximate shipping date is June 2017"
Subject to change anytime guaranteed :p

May 29, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #17,790 of 24,683
Subject to change
But they have given themselves a fixed limit: "we can go from shipping on time up to as much as 45 days later than the indicated approximate shipping time."
So Icarus III's 45 days starts soon. :wink:
Honestly, on past performance it will be interesting to see if they are being realistic with a 45 day window.. lucky it didn't apply to previous models. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back