Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jun 14, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #2,116 of 2,949
Anyone ordered the silver litz cable last year got it delivered?
With repeated 'shipping later this week', 'upcoming weeks', 'as fast as possible' for the past few months, but empty promise as usual.
It is just one freaking cable not iem - do you need development time as well? Soon gonna cross 1 year mark.
Having doubt if i am gonna receive the cable, or worse got the SPC one - fingers X or am i thinking too much?
I ordered one about two months ago. I emailed TA twice to ask if they could combine the shipment with my pm6(with paid shipping), and I was ignored.

Jun 14, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #2,117 of 2,949
Sure, there are passing impressions here and there, but there is a reason full reviews don't exist, and that's because no one has had the opportunity to spend significant time with them.

No one that I know of, at least.

Yes, there are no reviews, but Klonatans also asked for impressions, besides reviews. Mine is an impression, not a review, which hopefully should help him to some extent. In your post you implied, he didn't think before writing, but it seems to me that you didn't read his question fully before throwing a quick jab at him. I know its frustrating, and you recognized that in your last post. So I will stop here.

p.s. I just cancelled my PM6 order and ordering the Icarus IV instead. I have heard the Icarus III and liked it. I hope Icarus IV is a more refined version of the Icarus III with better instrument separation and soundstage.

Jun 15, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #2,119 of 2,949
I sent another email to enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com this morning, and just got a reply from Kieran (weird, I thought that email address was Bob's?) saying that he would cancel my Pm6 order. How long did it take those of you who cancelled to get your money back?

Edit: never mind, I just got my money back. ☺️
They received my Masters (RMA'd them) may 22nd. Still waiting for a refund. Jake told me by wednesday. Thursday is almost over and TA is certainly closed-up for today. Not happy. :rage:

Jun 16, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #2,120 of 2,949
They received my Masters (RMA'd them) may 22nd. Still waiting for a refund. Jake told me by wednesday. Thursday is almost over and TA is certainly closed-up for today. Not happy. :rage:
Right now, it's 11.10am in the UK. I imagine the folks at Trinity will be at work until at least 4pm. I've had email replies from them at 8.30pm, so hopefully you'll hear something soon :)

Jun 16, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #2,121 of 2,949
Right now, it's 11.10am in the UK. I imagine the folks at Trinity will be at work until at least 4pm. I've had email replies from them at 8.30pm, so hopefully you'll hear something soon :)
Just got mail from Jake, "will look into it".
Fingers crossed.

Jun 16, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #2,123 of 2,949
Hopefully :wink:

Jun 16, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #2,125 of 2,949
Got a reply from Jake, they've shipped my (free) Hyperion and I've to send it back for refund, so I've decided to keep the order for Icarus IV and Icarus I and cancel my AD and Icarus III. TA will refund these two and no words about cancellation fee, hope I will get a full refund.

Wait, so they said you can send the free Hyperion back and get the full retail value refunded? Mine came in yesterday and I was just planning on selling it but this seems to be a better deal. I hope the Hyperion is a good sign that my Icarus IV coming very soon as well (fingers crossed!). On the other hand, I still haven't received a refund for canceling my Icarus III pre order almost a month ago...

Jun 16, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #2,126 of 2,949
Wait, so they said you can send the free Hyperion back and get the full retail value refunded? Mine came in yesterday and I was just planning on selling it but this seems to be a better deal. I hope the Hyperion is a good sign that my Icarus IV coming very soon as well (fingers crossed!). On the other hand, I still haven't received a refund for canceling my Icarus III pre order almost a month ago...
No he has to send them back to get a full refund if he cancels the Icarus IV.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #2,128 of 2,949
Well just listening to Trinity Vyrus V1 on Aune M1S in 100+ degree weather.
20170617_101304.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back