Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #12,316 of 45,723
IMG_0414.JPG
The dignis case for sure
I have one and I love it

I have a CKL-NWWM1 come with my 1Z and it is a joke
another one I would recommend is the flip cover from musashino

the one from miter also looks good, but seems like made of PU leather and don't have the bottom corner covered.

I have the dignis case as well and it's brilliant. Gives you access to all the functions and you don't need to take it off to charge or to load the SD card. I would also get a screen protector to go with the case tho....

May 29, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #12,317 of 45,723
I don't have a case either, naked is better, I just threat it so careful

I understand, why hide such a nice body..... but I want to sell it sometime in future better without scratches and dents.... and don't forget the dust

May 29, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #12,318 of 45,723
The dignis case for sure
I have one and I love it

I have a CKL-NWWM1 come with my 1Z and it is a joke
another one I would recommend is the flip cover from musashino

the one from miter also looks good, but seems like made of PU leather and don't have the bottom corner covered.

I have the dignis case as well and it's brilliant. Gives you access to all the functions and you don't need to take it off to charge or to load the SD card. I would also get a screen protector to go with the case tho....

Thanks guys!

May 29, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #12,319 of 45,723
The Dignis is great, but as it does not cover the screen, it is not the answer to all case needs.
If you put the player loosely in a bag with other hard edge devices, be mindful of the unprotected screen.

May 29, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #12,320 of 45,723
Definitely get a glass protector. I have a glass protector and the Dignis case, my Walkman is really well protected. Also worth mentioning is that the Dignis case comes with clear stickers which is designed for you to apply on the remaining exposed areas that is not protected by the case - which is the top area and the SD card flap. Once you put all of those on the player with a glass protector the Walkman probably cannot be more well protected (the only remaining protection is to add some dust covers to the ports). The attention to detail is what makes the Dignis case worth getting.

May 29, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #12,322 of 45,723
Hey thanks for the info.

I will be using the Z5 iems and find them dark enough as it is ... so the KANN may be a good option
a bit off-topic cut do you know someone who has removed the gray filter sponges out of the xba-z5 nozzles? Any benefits or cons?

May 29, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #12,323 of 45,723
Hey thanks for the info.

I will be using the Z5 iems and find them dark enough as it is ... so the KANN may be a good option

I'm using Z5's with the 1Z - and I find the base absolutely fine - and I'm used to ER4's! The base is very present, but never overpowering. I find the synergy between the 1Z and the Z5's to be absolutely sublime in balanced mode. Given the cost of the players involved, an audition would be a sensible idea - perhaps @ CanJam London?

May 29, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #12,324 of 45,723
As a 1A owner I don't have a case at the moment. What do you recommend the original Sony case CKL-NWWM1 or the Dignis case?
It seems Accessoryjack is somehow offline since a few days (Hosting Server Connect Timeout HTTP 502 — Unable to Connect to the Origin Server), I guess its the Dignis case then... :)

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #12,325 of 45,723
Official Sony ok not the best
Dignis top quality, but expensive and can mark easy ( depending on how you use it )
I've had both and now settled on a Benks clear thin tpu case , perfect fit plenty of grip and nicely shows off the player not to mention cheap.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #12,326 of 45,723
I absolutely love the Sony case.. it makes player look classy and shows off the right bits :wink:. When i travel I use pelican 1020 case with custom foam inserts that protects the device with case on..

Pc

May 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #12,327 of 45,723
I think Dignis case still having the best fit out of the leather cases.

May 30, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #12,330 of 45,723
Hey ... no and I wouldn't think it a good idea. There's no cross overs in the Z5 so that sponge is likely important
thanks for the info, and yes I remembered when I removed the sponge front the H3 the had piercing highs. Better leave the sponge as is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back