Sony/B&W/HTC/AKG/Sennheiser/MISC Thread
Apr 24, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #616 of 1,526

I know you didn't say that, I just mean I think my HTC 10's 820/4GB RAM combo is already SO FAST that I feel like the 835 on the U 11 would be "almost" overkill. So I just meant I'd rather they saved their money and gave it 4 GBs too but a bigger f'ing battery than 3000 mAh. lol 

Oh well. Only 21 days and 8 hours (etc) to go lol.............................................................

meh, seen the updated u ultra with 821 and "more up to date software" on the speed test, it doesn't really compare. The htc 10 lost the speed test long time ago so it's not considered relevant for that. General experience should be better than samdung but definitely nowhere near "overkill" speed. Even the much faster oneplus 3t is nowhere near an iphone for speed. NAND speed matters more for phones. Ram does not cost much and the entire phone is like $200 in parts so there is absolutely no reason for them to skimp out and compromise the ram "just because samdung did it"

Apr 24, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #617 of 1,526
  meh, seen the updated u ultra with 821 and "more up to date software" on the speed test, it doesn't really compare. The htc 10 lost the speed test long time ago so it's not considered relevant for that. General experience should be better than samdung but definitely nowhere near "overkill" speed. Even the much faster oneplus 3t is nowhere near an iphone for speed. NAND speed matters more for phones. Ram does not cost much and the entire phone is like $200 in parts so there is absolutely no reason for them to skimp out and compromise the ram "just because samdung did it"

It amazes me that iPhones have like 1 GB of speed (or did in recent years) yet still is so fast. lol

Yeah. Tired of excuses from Sony and HTC too on price. If the U 11 DOESN'T have the killer DAC and still costs $700 or more, then F them. lol I hope they don't do that though. 

Apr 25, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #618 of 1,526

It amazes me that iPhones have like 1 GB of speed (or did in recent years) yet still is so fast. lol

Yeah. Tired of excuses from Sony and HTC too on price. If the U 11 DOESN'T have the killer DAC and still costs $700 or more, then F them. lol I hope they don't do that though. 

iOS is not a multitasking OS, apps cannot simultaneously function at the same time, iOS freezes whatever isn't open, and it doesn't have to worry about being compatible with 10,000 different devices so it's a lot more efficient. 1GB ram in iOS=3GB ram of well optimized android with no skin, 3GB ram of iOS currently beats 6GB ram of android, we need 8GB to be on the same boat as the iphone 7 plus but still have more features and real multitasking

Apr 26, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #620 of 1,526
iOS is not a multitasking OS, apps cannot simultaneously function at the same time, iOS freezes whatever isn't open, and it doesn't have to worry about being compatible with 10,000 different devices so it's a lot more efficient. 1GB ram in iOS=3GB ram of well optimized android with no skin, 3GB ram of iOS currently beats 6GB ram of android, we need 8GB to be on the same boat as the iphone 7 plus but still have more features and real multitasking

New headfi website update.... I likes

Wow 1:3 ratio eh? That's crazy. But I guess it explains why iOS is so loved yet so "little" in quantity. Interesting.

But yeah, more freedom with Android. lol Can't argue that.

Yes me too! It looks more modern and cooler.

Hey but, where is the link to "Threads I started"?? I don't see it anymore. Only recent postings.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #621 of 1,526
Wow 1:3 ratio eh? That's crazy. But I guess it explains why iOS is so loved yet so "little" in quantity. Interesting.

But yeah, more freedom with Android. lol Can't argue that.

Yes me too! It looks more modern and cooler.

Hey but, where is the link to "Threads I started"?? I don't see it anymore. Only recent postings.
I noticed a lot of bugs and features that are missing, I'd give them some time to iron everything out, they are currently accepting feedback about this update

Apr 26, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #622 of 1,526
I noticed a lot of bugs and features that are missing, I'd give them some time to iron everything out, they are currently accepting feedback about this update

Ok.

Done, SON! lol

Since the hyperlink doesn't show in blue anymore, I'm writing my hyperlinks in Italics from now on. lol

Thanks.

Also just posted this one. lol

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 8:46 PM Post #627 of 1,526
useless, just slideshows from sony trying to market why their device is superior when it's not. We need to see the actual product, and from reviewers, sony's xperia cameras have historically never been color accurate either

May 4, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #628 of 1,526
useless, just slideshows from sony trying to market why their device is superior when it's not. We need to see the actual product, and from reviewers, sony's xperia cameras have historically never been color accurate either

lol..................there he is! Ya been quiet lately akg!

Yeah but I figured aertus would like it at least. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back