Reviewers Wanted ---- Mixcder V4.2+ EDR Bluetooth Stereo Headphone MS301 with APTX-LL
May 20, 2017 at 3:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

Mixcder

Member of the Trade: MixCDer
Hey Head-Fiers,

Mixcder again. We’ve launched a review round for our wired ear buds Mixcder X5 last month, and we’ve received few positive feedbacks and professional advice. Thank you all:
@B9Scrambler
@jkim89
@themoddingden
@LNuneek
@Ike1985
@PK Shiu
@genclaymore
@Pikrypton
@CarlosValdez
@slowpickr
@TwinACStacks
@Wiljen
@ngoshawk
@kimvictor
@darmanastartes
@ryanjsoo
@areek
@Deviltooth

We will keep making great products.

We are starting this new thread to review our new release Mixcder V4.2+ EDR Bluetooth Stereo Headphone with APTX-LL.

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion for a review tour for high-end products,@Wiljen . A review tour will definitely save us pretty much cost then sending each reviewer a free sample. But you know, consumer electronics updates rapidly, so the sooner we can get the professional review from you guys, the better. So, this time, we will also send out 10 pcs MS301 in US.

Brief introduction of the headphone MS301 as below:

upload_2017-5-20_15-38-33.png

Let’s take a look at the Main Features:

· Bluetooth Version: V4.2+EDR with the Latest APTX-LL

· The Aluminum-Alloy Shell and Sealed Earphone Cavity Provide Great Sound

· Mental Headband makes it more durable

· Multifunctional Button Supports Previous and Next Track

· Super Soft Ear pads bring no pressure to your ears

· 500 mAh built-in battery provides ultra long playing time ( more than 20 hours)

· Retractable and Flexible Design

More images are coming:

upload_2017-5-20_15-39-29.png

upload_2017-5-20_15-39-59.png

upload_2017-5-20_15-40-38.png

upload_2017-5-20_15-41-16.png

To participate in this review, please reply this thread with the below info:

· Head-Fi User Name:

· Location ( City, Country)

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link.

· Why do you want to review this headphone?

Details of the Review:

Reviewer Application Expire Date: June,20, 2017

Reviewer List Announce Date: June, 22, 2017

MS301 Deliver Date: Around June, 24, 2017

About this review:

· 10 reviewers in US this time

· 10 pcs MS301 will be sent out during this review round, totally free of any charge and you can keep the headphone after the review

· Please reply this thread once you receive our MS301

· As suggested by many reviewers, review can be finished within 15 days since you receive the headphone and share your review link under this thread

· If you are connected with other forum, please post your review there too.

Should you have any problems about the above review round, please feel free to reply this thread.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 47
Shame it's US only.

Yeah, I'm in Canada. I'd like to review these as well. They look nice! I wonder how they sound.

In case Mixcder decides to open things up beyond the US, I'm still going to apply here! I hope they don't mind.

· Head-Fi User Name: LNuneek

· Location ( City, Country) Sturgeon Falls, Canada

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link. Yes.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/wir...one-and-other-smartphones-black/reviews/18454

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...trol-for-sports-exercise-travel.21909/reviews

· Why do you want to review this headphone? I would like to offer my insight in another balanced and honest review. I like to consider both the average consumer in my reviews as well as the manufacturer. I like to do my part in offering a perspective that focuses on making sure other consumers have the information they need that ensures their money will be well spent, as well as offering constructive criticism to the manufacturer and respectable recommendations and praise if the product is good in quality & value.

I am also very curious about the MS301, and would very much like to test how they perform! As I have reviewed Mixcder products before, I have found that the company provides consumers with good to exceptional value, and would like on going opportunities to test out if the trend remains true.

May 21, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #4 of 47
Shame it's US only.
Hello Sir, So sorry for the inconvenience this time. Since we only have product in US now, and it is quite convenient to send out product from Amazon FBA.We may have more products need to be reviewed in the future, Will let you know by then.Thank you very much for your understanding.Wish you a nice day.:beerchug:

May 21, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 47
Yeah, I'm in Canada. I'd like to review these as well. They look nice! I wonder how they sound.

In case Mixcder decides to open things up beyond the US, I'm still going to apply here! I hope they don't mind.

· Head-Fi User Name: LNuneek

· Location ( City, Country) Sturgeon Falls, Canada

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link. Yes.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/wir...one-and-other-smartphones-black/reviews/18454

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...trol-for-sports-exercise-travel.21909/reviews

· Why do you want to review this headphone? I would like to offer my insight in another balanced and honest review. I like to consider both the average consumer in my reviews as well as the manufacturer. I like to do my part in offering a perspective that focuses on making sure other consumers have the information they need that ensures their money will be well spent, as well as offering constructive criticism to the manufacturer and respectable recommendations and praise if the product is good in quality & value.

I am also very curious about the MS301, and would very much like to test how they perform! As I have reviewed Mixcder products before, I have found that the company provides consumers with good to exceptional value, and would like on going opportunities to test out if the trend remains true.

Thank you so much for your support @ LNuneek, Will definitely let you know when we are open to CA.

May 22, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #7 of 47
May 22, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #9 of 47
I would gladly participate! Thank you for the invite.

Head-Fi User Name: ngoshawk

· Location Warrensburg, MO, USA

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link: https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...-smartphones-black.22335/reviews#review-18621

· Why do you want to review this headphone? I have never reviewed a Bluetooth headphone, so this would be a first. That and I really, really liked (like!) the X5. For $16.99, it is a bargain and has become my daily workout IEM. It has taken quite a good bit of abuse, and still functions perfectly. A good testiment to the build quality of that fine little critter.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, and best of luck to all!

May 30, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #11 of 47
Jun 8, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #15 of 47
@LNuneek @B9Scrambler Thank you so much for your interest. Will let you know when we have products available in CA amazon.

You're welcome! Thank you for these opportunities. I appreciate these opportunities a lot more than the "tours." I much more appreciate a company that's willing to actually let a reviewer keep the product, and who isn't scared off by honest reviews.

I don't care to get a product for only a week, write a review based on that 1 week, and then have to repackage it, go to the post office, and pay to ship it to whoever is next in line wherever they may be. Don't like the idea of giving random people on-line my name and address either so they can ship a product to me. What if the product arrives DOA, am I now responsible for that and have to pay for it? What about the hygiene aspect? Who knows what the headphones have been exposed to before you get them being passed off like that between dozens of random strangers. Don't like participating in "tours" whatsoever.

It seems the over-ear headphone is not so popular as IEM. It's a pity that we only has three participants this time. Anyway, I will PM you guys to confirm the address to arrange the amazing MS301 to you. @Wiljen @ngoshawk @slowpickr . Thank you all for the great support.

I think this would have captured more interest if the thread was in the "Headphones (full-size)" forum. I really do think this section pretty much only gets traffic from those looking for IEM's. Honestly, I don't even bother with this section because I'm mostly interested in full sized over ear headphones, and I'm guessing from the low participation here, I'm not the only one.

I only noticed this thread because I got a notification from being mentioned in the first post. If that didn't happen, I wouldn't have known cause I don't frequent this area of the forum much.

Maybe there is a mod like @Currawong that could move this thread over there and you could give it another week or so to drum up more interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back