Reviewers Wanted ---- Mixcder V4.2+ EDR Bluetooth Stereo Headphone MS301 with APTX-LL
Jul 3, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #46 of 47
@ngoshawk @LNuneek sorry that I'm a little confused. Do you guys mean after you used the bluetooth headphone with another DAP like a computer, you are gonna have to forget the device on your iphone and go through the pairing steps again to connect it to your iphone? :ksc75smile:

Yes. Say I used BT with my iPhone. I would pair the two devices no problem. I would then hook the MS301 to another device after my iPhone, such as one of my DAP's, also with no problem. Then if I went back to pairing with my iPhone, I would have to "forget" the MS301, and pair them as if it was the first time. This only happened when I switched paired devices by going back to a previously paired device.

If I paired my iPhone initially, then at a later time went back to my iPhone (without pairing any other BT device in between); I had no problem reconnecting. If I went from one of my DAP's, such as my AGPTEK Rocker v2, then at a later time went back to that same DAP (without pairing another device in between); I had no problem reconnecting to the BT of the Rocker v2. It was only when I switched back to two different BT devices that I had to "forget" that device if I tried pairing BT again.

I hope this helps.

Jul 14, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #47 of 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Back