OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #123 of 293
I came from Louisville to the meet. Ohio is not showing well. I go to the meet's in Nashville and Chicago well represented both. What's up Ohio. There was at least 6 people that said they would attend and didn't. The weather was crap so I'll give you that but 2 15 year olds with a bunch of vintage headphones showed up and I'm going to get me a pair of K240 Sextett's they are something different. You guys missed out and that is a shame.

Apr 30, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #124 of 293
I came from Louisville to the meet. Ohio is not showing well. I go to the meet's in Nashville and Chicago well represented both. What's up Ohio. There was at least 6 people that said they would attend and didn't. The weather was crap so I'll give you that but 2 15 year olds with a bunch of vintage headphones showed up and I'm going to get me a pair of K240 Sextett's they are something different. You guys missed out and that is a shame.

Unfortunately while I was in the area (Cincinnati) I couldn't make it because I was both working on the house and working on the site transition. Maybe I'll be able to attend a future meet in the area.

May 1, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #126 of 293
Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.2.jpg

Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.jpg

Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.6.jpg
Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.5.jpg
Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.4.jpg

I would like to thanks those that attended our Can Jam This past Saturday in Springboro Ohio.

A special thanks to buke9 - Brent who made the over 2 hour trip from Kentucky and brought literally a wagon full of great equipment to our first event. For you fellow Buckeyes that say can't drive 2 hours from Columbus you missed a great event.

Axel Cloris you get a pass since you had your hands full with the website transition.

I will host another event this fall and look forward to a filled event.

Listen On !

Attachments

• Can Jam  SW Ohio April 2017.3.jpg
    Can Jam SW Ohio April 2017.3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 3, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #129 of 293
Unfortunately while I was in the area (Cincinnati) I couldn't make it because I was both working on the house and working on the site transition. Maybe I'll be able to attend a future meet in the area.
Wasn't giving you grief Brian just the ones that said they were coming and didn't. I still had a good time though and met some more head-fier's that are good people a reoccurring theme for Head-Fi meets. Thanks for putting it on Rick. It was nice to meet David , Ong (not sure how it's spelled) and the two kids that showed up never got their names but it was fun to see young people interested in vintage gear. I hope you do it again in the fall I'm sure I'll be there if able.

May 8, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #130 of 293
Sorry for being reply so late. The last week was so busy. The meeting was really great, though a few people come but it is great to talk to Rick,Brent, Dave and two other two guys who bring a bunch of vintage headphones(Sorry I forget to ask your names). Rick, I think I will give my special thanks to you to put together a such great meeting. I enjoyed my time there comparing the iDSD black label and Cowon with SR-71B. I think the iDSD is a pretty impressive office setup considering its price. David is definitely a IEM guy to consult and your DIY Grado is the one my very favorite. and Brent, your setups are just amazing. The most impressive combo to me is the Liquid Carbon and Ether C. The little amp is so powerful to let Ether sing. Also I think the HD700 is really a good choice for its price.

My name is Ang@Brent. it is really my pleasure to talk to you guys and I am already looking forward to another meet.

May 8, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #131 of 293
Sorry for being reply so late. The last week was so busy. The meeting was really great, though a few people come but it is great to talk to Rick,Brent, Dave and two other two guys who bring a bunch of vintage headphones(Sorry I forget to ask your names). Rick, I think I will give my special thanks to you to put together a such great meeting. I enjoyed my time there comparing the iDSD black label and Cowon with SR-71B. I think the iDSD is a pretty impressive office setup considering its price. David is definitely a IEM guy to consult and your DIY Grado is the one my very favorite. and Brent, your setups are just amazing. The most impressive combo to me is the Liquid Carbon and Ether C. The little amp is so powerful to let Ether sing. Also I think the HD700 is really a good choice for its price.

My name is Ang@Brent. it is really my pleasure to talk to you guys and I am already looking forward to another meet.
Sorry for the spelling Ang it was a fifty fifty shot and I guessed wrong. It was a pleasure also talking to you and I hope there is another meet as well.

Jul 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #133 of 293
Hey all, checking in from Athens, OH here!

I didn't know there were local meets happening, but I'm certainly excited for the future! Hit me up if you're in the area; I don't know anyone as interested in audio stuff as myself here.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #134 of 293
Hey all, checking in from Athens, OH here!

I didn't know there were local meets happening, but I'm certainly excited for the future! Hit me up if you're in the area; I don't know anyone as interested in audio stuff as myself here.
Just so you know there is a meet in Pittsburgh next weekend a lot more gear than what was in Dayton this past meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back