New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
May 15, 2017 at 5:53 AM Post #3,781 of 4,065
5 years...! where do I even begin...
5 years have passed since I founded Custom Art and in my wildest dreams I'd never imagined we would be in the place we are right now. We've already achieved so much, but funnily it seems like it's only just a start of a beautiful journey. We promise to continue our development and to constantly improve for you!

I want to thank every one of you for supporting us, believing in our products and vision. We hope that you'll still do so during the next 5 years to come. Custom Art's success wouldn't be and isn't possible without you!

Thank you!!!
Congratulations! I think that for all of us it is clear to see that there is still much to come from Custom Art. The early feedback on the FIBAE models looks very promising and I for one will certainly keep a close eye on all the developments! Excellent work and all the best to you and your team!

Last edited:
May 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #3,784 of 4,065
5 years...! where do I even begin...
5 years have passed since I founded Custom Art and in my wildest dreams I'd never imagined we would be in the place we are right now. We've already achieved so much, but funnily it seems like it's only just a start of a beautiful journey. We promise to continue our development and to constantly improve for you!

I want to thank every one of you for supporting us, believing in our products and vision. We hope that you'll still do so during the next 5 years to come. Custom Art's success wouldn't be and isn't possible without you!

Thank you!!!

Thank YOU, Piotr! Excited to see what else you come up with! Congratulations!

May 19, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #3,785 of 4,065
Finally found this thread again!! I totally lost in this new portal. Lol.

Conngrats Piotr and team for the 5 years. Any news about FIBAE orders, are they in production already?
Thank you all for kind words.

Yes, FIBAE started shipping last week, yours are in production right now :)

May 19, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #3,786 of 4,065
So I ordered about 2,5 weeks ago and to fill the waiting time I have some questions.

Its my first pair so I'm not sure if they will fit on the first try. If I need to get some corrections done, will I have to wait a long time again or are they processed with priority?

Also are the 2 pin recessed connectors 0,75mm or 0,78mm? Or is the difference so small that both cables would fit? I'm searching for some nice looking cables that aren't to expensive because I know I will break them. Or some good after service for the cables so I don't need to worry that much about breaking them.

Lastly what the thing with used ciems that you offer? They need to be redone anyway so aren't only the driver, cable and accessories used? If they need to be redone why does it list of the cable is detachable couldn't you just make it detachable in production? Are the drivers tested and verified?

May 19, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #3,787 of 4,065
So I ordered about 2,5 weeks ago and to fill the waiting time I have some questions.

Its my first pair so I'm not sure if they will fit on the first try. If I need to get some corrections done, will I have to wait a long time again or are they processed with priority?

Also are the 2 pin recessed connectors 0,75mm or 0,78mm? Or is the difference so small that both cables would fit? I'm searching for some nice looking cables that aren't to expensive because I know I will break them. Or some good after service for the cables so I don't need to worry that much about breaking them.

Lastly what the thing with used ciems that you offer? They need to be redone anyway so aren't only the driver, cable and accessories used? If they need to be redone why does it list of the cable is detachable couldn't you just make it detachable in production? Are the drivers tested and verified?
Refits are done outside of the queue and with priority, we are typically able to do them within 2 weeks.

Cables are 0.78mm same as most used in the industry (like 64ears or Noble)

Used IEMs are redone to new owner's order (per ownership transfer order placed on our website). Drivers are cut out from old IEMs, checked and placed in new shell. You get used accessories and cables - as sold by original owner. Warranty for drivers and labor is renewed. Every single unit that comes out from our lab is measured and tested - always.
We can make the IEMs detachable but that comes with extra charge (different for different IEMs) as we have to add sockets and new set of cables.

May 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #3,788 of 4,065
Very impatient to receive my fibae 2 .
Congrats Piotr for your anniversary by the way

May 19, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #3,790 of 4,065
Very impatient to get my Ei.3 back. I have an Ei.3-shaped hole in my life... :wink:

So much truth in the cliché that you often start to realise something's real value, once you don't have it around anymore :thinking:

Last edited:
May 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #3,791 of 4,065
So much truth in the cliché that you start to realise something's real value, once you don't have it around anymore :thinking:
Oh, I knew the value of the Ei.3 as soon as I demoed them. Although I grant you that their effectiveness is now underlined by their absence and the failure of my trusty se215 to be as effective. It is fascinating to see how sound quality and signature can help me manage my ADHD. Really cool stuff! I just wish my health insurance would cover the costs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back