New Burson Conductor - V2 and V2+
May 19, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #661 of 1,276
I'm not sure what a "hifi fuse" is. Where did you get it at? Can you post a picture of it?

i will maybe its called something else, i will post pics later

what is the name of driver under windows when u install burson driver is not xcore usb audio 2 like what i have now

May 19, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #663 of 1,276
I'm not at my computer right now and can't remember the name exactly. It is XMOS something. I'll take a pic when I get home and post it.
i do not drivers on burson site for windows 10, which is the correct driver for windows 10 when u get a chance to send me a link

May 19, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #665 of 1,276
May 20, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #667 of 1,276
Guys yesterday I bought V2+ and i listened to one song and not from the beginning of the song and I turned it off after few minutes, now when I woke up I noticed a lot alot of static noise what is going on?
It is so clear between songs that is driving me nuts, I am using it through USB, when I pause the music and change the inputs all make a noise except input I and II all other inputs CTU all have a lud static noise. This totally ruins the enjoyment for me

what shall I do please, the static noise is heard only on the left side of my heapdhones, LCD2 and Hifiman 560 while right side is dead silent

even when i disconnect the usb form my computer and have the headphones plugged in lots of static noise,

Last edited:
May 20, 2017 at 1:09 AM Post #669 of 1,276
Guys yesterday I bought V2+ and i listened to one song and not from the beginning of the song and I turned it off after few minutes, now when I woke up I noticed a lot alot of static noise what is going on?
It is so clear between songs that is driving me nuts, I am using it through USB, when I pause the music and change the inputs all make a noise except input I and II all other inputs CTU all have a lud static noise. This totally ruins the enjoyment for me

what shall I do please, the static noise is heard only on the left side of my heapdhones, LCD2 and Hifiman 560 while right side is dead silent

even when i disconnect the usb form my computer and have the headphones plugged in lots of static noise,

It doesn't sound like you have a ground loop if it is coming out of one side on your headphones and only on certain inputs. I would contact Burson's support they'll be able to help.

May 20, 2017 at 1:10 AM Post #670 of 1,276
It doesn't sound like you have a ground loop if it is coming out of one side on your headphones and only on certain inputs. I would contact Burson's support they'll be able to help.
even if i have the burson not connected at all to my computer and have the headphones plugged in input CTU are so noisy and have static

May 20, 2017 at 1:33 AM Post #672 of 1,276
Do you have anything else connected to the Burson? Like a DAC or a CD Player?

Nothing at all, even when the burson is not plugged into anything and i just have the headphones connected the noise comes form the left side

May 20, 2017 at 1:37 AM Post #673 of 1,276
It could be quite a few things. Maybe a ground loop? I'm dealing with a ground loop right now with my V2+.

What did the static sound like?
constant static noise, i do not know how to describe it other than that as English is not my first language, but its on left side on all headphones even without the burson is not connected to anything and nothing plugged into it just my headphones.

I will turn it off for few hours and see what happens

Last edited:
May 20, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #674 of 1,276
constant static noise, i do not know how to describe it other than that as English is not my first language, but its on left side on all headphones even without the burson is not connected to anything and nothing plugged into it just my headphones.

I will turn it off for few hours and see what happens

Well it's definitely not a ground loop. Do you have any RCA cables or any other cables plugged in to the V2 after you disconnect for the computer? Honestly It sounds like you may have a defective unit. Just a guess though. You should contact Burson or the dealer you purchased from. They will sort it out for you.

May 20, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #675 of 1,276
Well it's definitely not a ground loop. Do you have any RCA cables or any other cables plugged in to the V2 after you disconnect for the computer? Honestly It sounds like you may have a defective unit. Just a guess though. You should contact Burson or the dealer you purchased from. They will sort it out for you.

I turned it off for few minutes and now the static noise is gone, very weird

I will test it further and see if it comes back, now all is good

i hope it does not come back at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back