iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #256 of 331

Delicious!

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #258 of 331
Dear Keetakawee,

If I want try the latest official rom, and then back to your latest advanced rom, i need to choose 'recover' or 'upgrade' in the factory tool for your advanced rom?

Thanks.

Apr 30, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #260 of 331
Very nice looking!

Thank you. I'm working on ultimate DX200 mod right now. Next stage is trying to replace clock modules first so I won't waste parts on main unit in case I damage it.

Dear Keetakawee,

If I want try the latest official rom, and then back to your latest advanced rom, i need to choose 'recover' or 'upgrade' in the factory tool for your advanced rom?

Thanks.

I normally use Upgrade since it it works fine either way.

I think you need to use the flash tool that he links in to OP. Try it both ways and see what happens. No harm no foul right?

Yes. No harm and no foul. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

May 2, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #262 of 331
Hi WindowsX.

let me tell about your mod.
what did you change?

thank you.

All capacitors replaced with highend grade ones tuned for better sound quality. Opamp was re-engineered with new opamps set for better sound quality with high power output capable of driving full size cans. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

May 2, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #263 of 331
New firmware is out now. For Advanced ROM users, please PM me for updates and I'll send a new download link.

-Based on firmware version 2.2.110
-Play Store added
-Apollo - Fidelity Edition from https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/apollo-music-player-fidelity-edition-t3038629 included
-build.prop tweaks for better video and storage performance and improve battery life
-audio engine optimized for only audio playback (EQ/Gaplass features work)
-bundled audio effects removed but keep main engine (Poweramp works now)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/emvi6dnhy9wrjkg/DX200-2.2.110-WindowsX-Purist.zip

May 2, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #264 of 331
Any update on new advanced FW?

EDITED: What a coincidence, you reply just before I click send the reply only few sec.

You can read my mind xD.

May 2, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #265 of 331
Any update on new advanced FW?

EDITED: What a coincidence, you reply just before I click send the reply only few sec.

You can read my mind xD.

Feel my psychic power. :D

May 2, 2017 at 5:33 AM Post #266 of 331
All capacitors replaced with highend grade ones tuned for better sound quality. Opamp was re-engineered with new opamps set for better sound quality with high power output capable of driving full size cans. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

nice!
Could you tell me the name of the replaced opamp?

thank you.

May 2, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #267 of 331
nice!
Could you tell me the name of the replaced opamp?

thank you.

I'll sell modded AMP1 module so I'm afraid I can't disclose this information. By the way, I received some bugs that didn't happen with modded X5iii ROM so I'll fix this tomorrow as I left DX200 for clock module mod right now.

Regards,
Keetakawee

May 3, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #269 of 331
come on...friend.

so, which type can we put on ?
single or dual?
and THS4631 can be installed on it?

It uses dual so single opamp THS4631 won't fit. Maybe you'll have better luck on AMP2 if they use single opamp there (no balanced output though).

May 3, 2017 at 7:14 AM Post #270 of 331
It uses dual so single opamp THS4631 won't fit. Maybe you'll have better luck on AMP2 if they use single opamp there (no balanced output though).

thank you for reply, friend.

i got it.
I bought AMP2 just now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back