Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 27, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #9,182 of 33,689
Did anyone order those cheap $4 single BA IEMs? I did :-D They have just arri ed and they acutally sound pretty good! Similar sig to my XE800..

They are tiny and disappear in thr ear..

I have ordered a pink pair for my wife haha

20170527_121812.jpg 20170527_121850.jpg

May 27, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #9,185 of 33,689
Did anyone order those cheap $4 single BA IEMs? I did :-D They have just arri ed and they acutally sound pretty good! Similar sig to my XE800..

Oh this was the one HAHA. How does it sound like roughly for the 3 main frequencies? :)

May 27, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #9,186 of 33,689
Guys, anyone having info about these IEMs? - TFZ EXCLUSIVE 1
I've read great reviews about this brand and this one really looks BEAUTIFUL. Detach cables, 9mm 2xDD graphene. Wow. 40 bucks only! http://penonaudio.com/TFZ-EXCLUSIVE-1
Newest-TFZ-font-b-EXCLUSIVE-b-font-1-Dual-Magnet-Moving-Coil-Dynamic-Monitoring-HIFI-HD.jpg

May 27, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #9,188 of 33,689
Guys, anyone having info about these IEMs? - TFZ EXCLUSIVE 1
I've read great reviews about this brand and this one really looks BEAUTIFUL. Detach cables, 9mm 2xDD graphene. Wow. 40 bucks only! http://penonaudio.com/TFZ-EXCLUSIVE-1
Newest-TFZ-font-b-EXCLUSIVE-b-font-1-Dual-Magnet-Moving-Coil-Dynamic-Monitoring-HIFI-HD.jpg
It's a new TFZ product lineup under the Exclusive series. There will be the Exclusive 1, 3, 5, and King within the Exclusive lineup. All the Exclusives are using graphene diaphragm dynamic driver. The detachable cable is a 2-pin style detachable anyway, not MMCX. For Exclusive King there has been a few impressions and reviews posted however Exclusive 1 appears to be still new and i don't see anyone having it or posted impressions about it. I myself preordered an Exclusive 3 with a local shop in my country so still waiting for it to arrive. Too many IEM release lately

May 27, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #9,189 of 33,689
It's a new TFZ product lineup under the Exclusive series. There will be the Exclusive 1, 3, 5, and King within the Exclusive lineup. All the Exclusives are using graphene diaphragm dynamic driver. The detachable cable is a 2-pin style detachable anyway, not MMCX. For Exclusive King there has been a few impressions and reviews posted however Exclusive 1 appears to be still new and i don't see anyone having it or posted impressions about it. I myself preordered an Exclusive 3 with a local shop in my country so still waiting for it to arrive. Too many IEM release lately
Wait, does exclusive king also have deatchable cables? I Didnt get it because last i checked it did not.

May 27, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #9,190 of 33,689
Wait, does exclusive king also have deatchable cables? I Didnt get it because last i checked it did not.

It does now. Reviews of ones without are pre-release models. Didn't know that until after I put out my review, lol. They also updated it with more premium looking packaging.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #9,192 of 33,689

What is this IEM?! I want one asap lol

May 27, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #9,195 of 33,689
Now I really look forward to a comparison between the zs5 and the **** 6in1.
I saw someone really love the 6in1 (**** xba, right?) while someon saying its cheaply made and sound is bad too. Would love to hear more opinions about that one. By the way, I don't have high hopes for the KZ ZS5 to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back