Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Feb 20, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #4,384 of 4,426
@Warrior have you already tried the Isine20 with the Uber cable ?
  The Isine20 + the Uber is  the best combination I've ever heard till now. Just want to say I've been freaking in love with the Uber for so long now. Great cable indeed. 

Feb 20, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #4,386 of 4,426
@Warrior have you already tried the Isine20 with the Uber cable ?
  The Isine20 + the Uber is  the best combination I've ever heard till now. Just want to say I've been freaking in love with the Uber for so long now. Great cable indeed. 

No, not yet. I didn't do any cable swapping on it, just stock. Definitely need to play with cables on it though. Thanks for the reminder!!

Feb 20, 2017 at 11:29 PM Post #4,389 of 4,426
  Would you say the Isine20 are a safe blind buy? 

It depends, if you are a treble head, iSine20 may not for you. If you are a real basshead, there are some other iems,whose basses hit harder than the iSine. But overall there are a lot of nice things to say about the iSine20.
In my case, I already own the Uber cable and when I pair them with each other, the sound is just fantastic, they complement each other very well, especially the mid and the bass of the iSine are improved a lot.

Feb 20, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #4,391 of 4,426
Well said bro. Could not agree more... Except the uBer part, which I've yet to do. Stupid me.

Warrior, I dont know if the 2 pin of your uber can fit in the iSine20 sockets. My Gold/silver cannot be used with the iSine20. 
My uber was reterminated from  2 pin to mmcx (to use with the JVC FW01). And I bought an mmcx to 2 pin adapter from ebay, in order to use with the iSine20.
You should try the Uber to see if it fits. 

Feb 21, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #4,392 of 4,426
  It depends, if you are a treble head, iSine20 may not for you. If you are a real basshead, there are some other iems,whose basses hit harder than the iSine. But overall there are a lot of nice things to say about the iSine20.
In my case, I already own the Uber cable and when I pair them with each other, the sound is just fantastic, they complement each other very well, especially the mid and the bass of the iSine are improved a lot.

I see,...I have the Uber cable as well. Might give them a try.

Feb 21, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #4,395 of 4,426
Warrior, I dont know if the 2 pin of your uber can fit in the iSine20 sockets. My Gold/silver cannot be used with the iSine20. 
My uber was reterminated from  2 pin to mmcx (to use with the JVC FW01). And I bought an mmcx to 2 pin adapter from ebay, in order to use with the iSine20.
You should try the Uber to see if it fits. 

That could explain why I never tried it. Lol. I don't have my isine20s, they are out on loaner. I was wondering why I didn't cable swap... Now I know. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back