Beyerdynamic Xelento!
Jun 1, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #333 of 2,944
Jun 1, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #335 of 2,944
Custom made cable done by my friend. Spc type
Thanks, i'm still deciding whether to get the final audio LAB 2 cable, also SPC, cost about USD 250 in Hong Kong, or whether to get it in Japan at similar price, but hoping to see if I can test it out in Japan, can't find a place in HK to try it out.

Jun 2, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #336 of 2,944
I actually asked Beyer what their Xelento cable was , i known it isnt just an SPC cable because it does sound more spacious and detailed than any SPC can in that thin ness .

So they told me it was Silver Plated Alloy , An alloy of Ag-Cu (Ag 2%) .

Jun 3, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #337 of 2,944
20170603_094641.jpg
important to protect the stereo :p

Jun 4, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #338 of 2,944
I have received my Xelento a day ago and had some time to test it. This is my first dynamic high end IEM and I am really in love with the impactful bass! I also have Shure 846 (multi driver BA) which is also known for an accented bass but Xelento is just different and better for my taste. I also own Beyerdynamic DT 1770 and somehow the sound signature seems to be similar.

I am using LG G6 with Quad-DAC as my primary source and also expect to receive Mojo in a week or so. I have listened to multiple music genres except classics and Xelento is pretty uinversal but probably can really shine for more bass heavy EDM and hip hop.

Wear comfort is just amazing, after a couple minutes I just don't feel the Xelentos anymore, it was never like this with Shure (tested multiple tips) or RHA.

Xelento positioning is also perfect for me as I need to di a lot of conference calls and for music-only focused IEMs/headphones I always needed to look for an alternative cable with a microphone.

Let me know by the way if you need a good deal in Germany, I have negotiated a pretty good discount with 2 resellers.

Shure will be sold soon.

Jun 5, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #340 of 2,944
Tried the xelentos on a car trip to familiy.A 3 hour trip with car.The isolation was ok.Its a while since i had the se846,but i do think the 846s had better isolation.But that said,i think the isolation was better on the xelentos then the bose quiet comfort 35 :)

Jun 5, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #342 of 2,944
Tried the xelentos on a car trip to familiy.A 3 hour trip with car.The isolation was ok.Its a while since i had the se846,but i do think the 846s had better isolation.But that said,i think the isolation was better on the xelentos then the bose quiet comfort 35 :)

A lot of it also has to do with an eartip selection. Which one are you using?

Jun 7, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #344 of 2,944
hey owners ! go whip up a review for the product !

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back