CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #3,016 of 31,833
My Ti7 arrived today...

Amasing sound, great synergy with Shanling M2s, wide soundstage, precise details, lush mids, clean highs, round low end, very musical end engaging.

Getting right fit is a bit tricky and has significant effect on low end, ended up cutting memorywire out.

Must admit their superb looking and quite cheap priced for this kind of construction with detachable cable, they are seriously on my wish list....what other earbud you got? Did you have Mrz Tomahawk to compare them to, could be interesting cause it have a hell of big soundstage! If you have a futuristic smarthphone that fastly take great pics please share some too:)

Right now i'm enjoying these:
P7180022.JPG
Newly arrive are the Seahf AWK F32T.
Nice and realist bass (not boomy, no sub rumble), foward brightish mids (no hissing tough), extended treble with great details, quite textured sound presentation and instrument separation is impressive. I think they beat the Faael 64ohm but not the Tomahawk even if it can distort with headvy bass and F32t never distort.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #3,017 of 31,833
The Ti7 is a nice bud. Little thick in the mid-range for me though. Masks some detail. Build and design are top notch though. Good looking (subjective) piece of kit.
Ouch! My eyes that is connect to my brain that is is connect to my earbuds desire!
These look TOO beautifull!

Thick midrange give more presence to vocal?
Did soundstage is airy and around the head???

Hum and about design, not sure about the over ear one....if I buy it will prefer using it like any earbud so the cable could be a problem. Can it stay in place the normal way?

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 10:45 AM Post #3,018 of 31,833
Ouch! My eyes that is connect to my brain that is is connect to my earbuds desire!
These look TOO beautifull!

Thick midrange give more presence to vocal?
Did soundstage is airy and around the head???

Hum and about design, not sure about the over ear one....if I buy it will prefer using it like any earbud so the cable could be a problem. Can it stay in place the normal way?

They do have a mid-range focus to my ears with great vocal presence, I just think the thickness takes away from them a bit. I prefer the Penon iems slightly thinner presentation over the Ti7, though I can easily see someone liking it the other way.

Soundstage is deceptively large. At first it seems pretty standard for an earbud (well, among those few I've used), but occasionally it'll throw sounds off in the middle of nowhere and freak me out. Can't tell you how many times I thought there was someone else in the room.

Jul 19, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #3,019 of 31,833
They do have a mid-range focus to my ears with great vocal presence, I just think the thickness takes away from them a bit. I prefer the Penon iems slightly thinner presentation over the Ti7, though I can easily see someone liking it the other way.

Soundstage is deceptively large. At first it seems pretty standard for an earbud (well, among those few I've used), but occasionally it'll throw sounds off in the middle of nowhere and freak me out. Can't tell you how many times I thought there was someone else in the room.

being watched feelings-ha-ha.jpg

Jul 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #3,020 of 31,833
E-MI CI880 Hybrid - very good earphone as long as you like treble and neutral sound.

Have to agree with @Vidal here, phenomenal for the £19.99 I paid on Amazon. Some may consider them bright but even though I'm not a treble head, I really enjoy the detailed highs as they are not harsh or sibilant, just sparkly.

They are superior to the **** 4in1s to me as they have more forward mids and superb build quality.

Get a good seal on them and the bass is very good too.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the YINJW P8 3 as well. 3 dynamic drivers with a crossover for sub $20. Anyone tried them?

http://s.aliexpress.com/j2qEr6Zj

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #3,021 of 31,833
Have to agree with @Vidal here, phenomenal for the £19.99 I paid on Amazon. Some may consider them bright but even though I'm not a treble head, I really enjoy the detailed highs as they are not harsh or sibilant, just sparkly.

They are superior to the **** 4in1s to me as they have more forward mids and superb build quality.

@B9Scrambler was the first to try these and feedback on how good they are.

Jul 19, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #3,022 of 31,833
Jul 19, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #3,025 of 31,833
Let me check...
In no particular order: ZS5, TF10, Urbanfan, CKR-70, Falael 32 ohm, Tennmak Pro...

Update: with a bit of experimentation I could get more secure and predictable fit with these:

Oh man, thanks for the (too) nice pics but Oh man!

200.gif

Jul 19, 2017 at 9:16 PM Post #3,026 of 31,833
Only just belongs in this thread with that price lol
Yep, 2$ more and it go in the sub-10 000$ thread:wink:

But with Kinera, value is in the center of their philosophy, and quality too with the hard work they make to find compenent and high quality cable for these H3 fancy looking beast. Very first impression isn't bad and I should try them soon so will share impressions here. I have big attempt about these.

Jul 19, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #3,027 of 31,833

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the YINJW P8 3 as well. 3 dynamic drivers with a crossover for sub $20. Anyone tried them?

http://s.aliexpress.com/j2qEr6Zj
I actually just received the p8's today. I couldn't pass up a dynamic triple driver for 16 bucks, lol. I've never even heard of a dynamic triple driver before. I am pleasantly surprised by these. They have a very smooth, balanced sound, with just a bit of an elevated low end. I'm actually extremely happy with them and would have paid more than double the price for this kind of sound and build quality. They're definitely worth trying out.

Jul 19, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #3,028 of 31,833
Just a heads up for anyone interested but Gearbest.com has a sale on right now on Earphones: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-earbuds-hot-sale-special-940.html

Among the earphones on sale I recommend:
  • KZ ZS3 (7 euros!) Balanced bassy with nice quality and pleasant to listen. Easy to recommend to most listeners and great to listen to with most genres
  • KZ ATE (7,88e) neutral sounding, wide soundstage and a lot of clarity. My personal favorites in terms of sound signature but require a good seal to get the most out of them and their shape doesn't facilitate that in my ears
  • KZ ZST (10.51e) very fun and lively sound but not for those sensitive to high frequencies. Really fun to listen to, everything sounds lively but depending on what music you are listening to they can get a bit tiring due to the harsh high frequencies. The optional silver cable sold on Aliexpress helps attenuate the highs ever so slightly. The KZ ZS5 is considered an improvement on these in most regards and are also on sale for 15ish-to-20 euros depending on which model you pick though I've yet to try it.
  • Somic V4 (14e) very detailed and impressive sound though lackluster in terms of bass. Kind of similar to the KZ ATE but with less bass, perhaps a bit more detail and better ergonomics.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 9:58 PM Post #3,029 of 31,833
Just a heads up for anyone interested but Gearbest.com has a sale on right now on Earphones: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-earbuds-hot-sale-special-940.html

Among the earphones on sale I recommend:
  • KZ ZS3 (7 euros!) Balanced bassy with nice quality and pleasant to listen. Easy to recommend to most listeners and great to listen to with most genres
  • KZ ATE (7,88e) neutral sounding, wide soundstage and a lot of clarity. My personal favorites in terms of sound signature but require a good seal to get the most out of them and their shape doesn't facilitate that in my ears
  • KZ ZST (10.51e) very fun and lively sound but not for those sensitive to high frequencies. Really fun to listen to, everything sounds lively but depending on what music you are listening to they can get a bit tiring due to the harsh high frequencies. The optional silver cable sold on Aliexpress helps attenuate the highs ever so slightly. The KZ ZS5 is considered an improvement on these in most regards and are also on sale for 15ish-to-20 euros depending on which model you pick though I've yet to try it.
  • Somic V4 (14e) very detailed and impressive sound though lackluster in terms of bass. Kind of similar to the KZ ATE but with less bass, perhaps a bit more detail and better ergonomics.
What the heck....frist 10 buyer of KZ ZS5 got it for 10 absurdus dollarus!
Okay....look like serious sale fo'real.:atm:

Might try a ZS5 buy at midnight (say the guy with ZS5 in his ears).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back