New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
May 15, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #391 of 1,045
The date stamp for a PM is located in the bottom left of each PM, but I can see how that can easily cause confusion. I'll mention it to our design team and see if they can do anything to make it less confusing.

Ah yes, I see. Completely missed that! There may be a good reason for it that I'm not getting, but I don't see the need for having today's date stamp on each message in a PM thread at all. To me, it would be more logical to have the date stamp of when the message was sent at the top and nothing on the bottom.

May 15, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #398 of 1,045
IMG_0334.JPG
Here we go.

I just did an experiment with my earlier DX200 review (thats already up).

I copied and pasted it over photos and text.

May 15, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #399 of 1,045
I think 10,000? 1 zero, zero... something.

I should have taken a note, sorry.

We have the limit set considerably higher than 10,000. If you're hitting the character cap for a review, I will be very surprised. Perhaps you're hitting a different limit.
Here we go.

I just did an experiment with my earlier DX200 review (thats already up).

I copied and pasted it over photos and text.

I just made a test review containing 13,455 words made up of 86,970 characters and didn't receive an error. Looking at your screenshot, I'm guessing that you're attempting to make the review at the same time you're creating the Head Gear entry, which is not the correct way to post a review. First, create a listing for the item if one doesn't exist already. When the item is created, give it a star rating and you'll have the fields needed to create the review.

Could you link to one of the recent reviews you mentioned?

May 17, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #402 of 1,045
May 17, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #403 of 1,045
Hi all,

Question.

Are we going to be getting our review index pages back? When I click on the link under my avatar name I get a "null" web page. It says 404 error, page not found.

We'll be tying everyone's reviews to their profiles in a future update. Well, everyone but you that is. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back