ADEL™ Drum Earbuds
Jun 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #211 of 338
Based on previous campaign in Kickstarter, it is same repeat situation. First, I pledged on one thing, but I got upgraded one. (Good thing!!) Second, it delayed many months or almost a year (I can't correctly remember) with lack of communication. At the end, I got my reward and feel really happy. I wish I will get same feeling as previous campaign.

Jun 22, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #214 of 338
According to the Asius website the Adel Drum 10 and 11 are in stock in limited numbers. There's even a new review for the 11s from someone. There's no mention on the website of a model with a BA driver that I can see. What on earth is going on....

There is also this new picture
Full_ADEL_Drum_11_mm_R36_Render_Spoked_v1_2017-May-02_08-35-25PM-000_CustomizedView7939736678_1024x1024.png

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #216 of 338
Where did you get that picture? I just checked the website and couldn't find either that picture above or any info on them having a limited stock. They've made so many changes to those drums that you can only hope that they didn't blow through the funding from the campaign that in the end they can't deliver.

Jun 22, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #218 of 338
Where did you get that picture? I just checked the website and couldn't find either that picture above or any info on them having a limited stock. They've made so many changes to those drums that you can only hope that they didn't blow through the funding from the campaign that in the end they can't deliver.
In the store it's under 'Special Order - Autodesk'.

When I go to the Asius site it asks me if I want to see the store for my country. In that store it says "Order now, quantities are limited". But on the main US store it doesn't say that.

upload_2017-6-22_20-43-0.png

Jul 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #219 of 338
Just for an Update. Someone said he emailed and facebooked Steve about 20 days ago, but still has not received a response.

Also, the product is still listed in the Prototype Stage on Indiegogo. The production Stage is next . That definition is as follows:

Campaigns in the "Production" stage have a working version of their physical product, are currently producing this product for backers, and can highlight the current production stage with images or video support (ie tooling, molds, manufactured components, final product in the factory).

Interesting that they were talking a March delivery date at one time. Now dead silence.

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:39 PM Post #220 of 338
Just for an Update. Someone said he emailed and facebooked Steve about 20 days ago, but still has not received a response.

Also, the product is still listed in the Prototype Stage on Indiegogo. The production Stage is next . That definition is as follows:

Campaigns in the "Production" stage have a working version of their physical product, are currently producing this product for backers, and can highlight the current production stage with images or video support (ie tooling, molds, manufactured components, final product in the factory).

Interesting that they were talking a March delivery date at one time. Now dead silence.
I live in Boulder. Interestingly, the website includes "Boulder" in the street address, but the street address is actually a residence in Longmont, a separate city 20 minutes away.... I could go knocking on some doors....

Jul 13, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #221 of 338
I messaged them through their website a few weeks ago, but no response.

Last time I did the same the response was instant.

I'm starting to get concerned now.

Jul 13, 2017 at 9:10 AM Post #223 of 338
For what it's worth on Tuesday I went to the store front and e-mailed for the estimated wait time for the ADEL 11.

I received a response 5 am the next morning stating that:

Thank you for your interest.

An order at this time would reserve your place in line.

We expect to be able to fill your order in August.

Steve Lebischak

Jul 14, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #225 of 338
Thanks GOD Today is Friday! Happy Weekends for all. We shall live on the same boat until August. Hope it will be no longer than that. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back