ADEL™ Drum Earbuds
Apr 5, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #166 of 338
Yes, difficult to give impressions when the Drums are not send out. I've pre-ordered july 2016. Thanks for bringing the update to our attention.

Apr 5, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #167 of 338
Man reading the update to me is like trying to solve who built the pyramids puzzle

Can someone is short tell us what is happening, and what is the modular adel now

can someone please tell me how can I order that earbud with those new jelly eartips, as the website to order from is really confusing me

also still surprised no impressions from members on HF what so ever on any model, what is going on ?

also I remember there were many options to choose from, now its only drum 10 and drum 11

we need impressions on those as I am really eager to order one but the lack of HF members impressions is holding me back

The reason there no impressions yet because it haven't been ship yet, also all options are still available, you can go to indiegogo.com and check it out, checkout the lastest update the new housing look amazing, can't wait to get mine:smile::smile::smile:

Apr 5, 2017 at 3:36 AM Post #168 of 338
Update sounds great, I'm also eager to get it in my hands. Housing looks way better and the magnetic tensioning sounds great.
It's a long haul for me but I believe in Asius to make a great product.

Apr 5, 2017 at 6:43 AM Post #169 of 338
so should one our from asius website or from indiegogo 

and will I get the new ear tips mentioned?

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #171 of 338
Based on that article, It is stated that the jelly tips will be included for all indiegogo backers and there are a plan to announce more addtional module options soon and those will be special discount for indiegogo backers. I recommend you place an order via the indiegogo site. For any impression, you may find in Update section on 11 Mar 2017.

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #172 of 338
It seems to be the earjellies transmit the sound similar to the ADEL bubble, I hope this is the case, I've never gotten to hear the Bubble which IMO is Asius flaghship product/competition killer.

Apr 5, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #173 of 338
The reason there no impressions yet because it haven't been ship yet, also all options are still available, you can go to indiegogo.com and check it out, checkout the lastest update the new housing look amazing, can't wait to get mine:smile::smile::smile:

Looking very nice!

Apr 5, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #174 of 338
Agree, really liking that design. Also, lots of information on that last update, with some pretty interesting stuff. The earplugs sound interesting and you hear about the bubble again. 

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #175 of 338
is the bubble tech soon to be released for the masses, as that is what something I am really interested in.

With iems i feel there is imbalance between left and right ear, I usually hear bass and voclas coming out from the right, no matter how I tried to fix or try to get a good seal its always like that for me, and some recording have it worse than others. This totally takes the joy of listening to iems. I do not experience this with headphones as much as with iems. \
I was wondering if the bubble tech can help in solving channel imbalance whether its due to hearing loss in one ear or due to imperfect seal 

Apr 11, 2017 at 5:24 AM Post #176 of 338
Sound Eq : For the channel imbalance issue, It might be QC problem. In case of under $150 iems, I found channel imbalance issue frequently. Some was going to better after full burn-in. Some was still there. Anyhow, this problem disappeared once I've jumped into UIEM world. The most cause of this issue is contamination on filters (glue or ear-wax is stained at malbury paper or metalic grille). I have one of this case. I went to a local repair shop. He fixed it by pull filters out and clean them then bring them back. Another cause might be own ear canal shape. If they have drastically different size, you might find proper ear tips to seal them equally. Hope this help.

Apr 11, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #177 of 338
  Sound Eq : For the channel imbalance issue, It might be QC problem. In case of under $150 iems, I found channel imbalance issue frequently. Some was going to better after full burn-in. Some was still there. Anyhow, this problem disappeared once I've jumped into UIEM world. The most cause of this issue is contamination on filters (glue or ear-wax is stained at malbury paper or metalic grille). I have one of this case. I went to a local repair shop. He fixed it by pull filters out and clean them then bring them back. Another cause might be own ear canal shape. If they have drastically different size, you might find proper ear tips to seal them equally. Hope this help.

i own high end iems and also cheaper ones, yes its more noticeable with cheaper iems than others, also I have been fiddling with ear tips since ever, and I know that one of my ear the shape of the ear canal is different than the other, also I think I have a slight hearing loss in the left ear, but i do not notice channel imbalance when I listen to heapdhones, that is why I am asking bout the bubble tech and if it would help in cases like mine. 

Apr 11, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #179 of 338
is @Canyon Runner still involved with Adel as I see this thread needs some more interaction. Also maybe he can ask about if the bubble tech would help with my issue or not.

As for jelly tips can we order them without the adel drum earbuds?

Apr 11, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #180 of 338
He is not only "invlove with", but he also is CEO.
As it is stated in the article, the ear jelly tips could be only for Asius products which currently he produces them as a module.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back