Xenos1HA-EPx or RS-71 or maybe even Larocco PRII for Proline 750??
Mar 19, 2007 at 12:46 AM Post #106 of 116
Preferably the new Ben&Jerry: Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #107 of 116
If one were to buy just the parts and boards to build just one of i think that less than $200 USD just an estimate including case do your own metal work board stuffing ect like on other DIY projects.

Mar 19, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #109 of 116
These LISA-darlings will also come pre-assembled I hope....?
If I will have to put it together myself hmmmmmm, it will probably end bad
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #111 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought Bart was something of a solder-jockey.
wink.gif

Well,, he did think of making one himself. But don't know if he is capable of doing that and it just has to be perfect
eggosmile.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #112 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by ppl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If one were to buy just the parts and boards to build just one of i think that less than $200 USD just an estimate including case do your own metal work board stuffing ect like on other DIY projects.

i was interested in this DIY amp, but woah, $200 for the parts to put it together?

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #114 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully, they are very good parts!
wink.gif

Is there anyone able to tell how it sounds? I think that does matter a bit for an amp. The looks are the most important thing ofcourse, but directly after that would be the sound in my opinion.

Mar 19, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #115 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there anyone able to tell how it sounds? I think that does matter a bit for an amp. The looks are the most important thing ofcourse, but directly after that would be the sound in my opinion.

It hasn't been out yet on the market so impressions will not be there (yet). IMO sound is the most important thing, second will be the looks. And they do look dead-gorgeous and are supposed to sound great so woew I am looking forward to the day i can afford them.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back