Xenos1HA-EPx or RS-71 or maybe even Larocco PRII for Proline 750??
Mar 18, 2007 at 12:39 PM Post #91 of 116
Hi Phil,

Thanks for taking time out to come over here and provide some details about your exciting new project!
cool.gif

I've got a lot of reading to do!
wink.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 3:08 PM Post #92 of 116
Thank you Phil for adding that to my thread! I am not following all these technical terms though..I know nothing about it. Just looking for a real good one. The price is quite heavy compared to the PRII so I think I will stick with that one (for now) if I can avoid Larry when I purchase it.
And me so stupid to think that this was more easy than picking a headphone
biggrin.gif
So I would like to thank everybody for their input and Alberto many many thanxx!

Mar 18, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #93 of 116
Phil I think that this link ot the pics don't work...or is just me...
icon10.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #96 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexdexter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So did they raise it $100 and just not update their site?

No. I just can't read, too much caffeine yesterday.
k1000smile.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #97 of 116
Mar 18, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #98 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No. I just can't read, too much caffeine yesterday.
k1000smile.gif

Fioewww! The price on the site is a better one
icon10.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #101 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eh, if 100 dollars ever stopped anyone here.

Probably. But still.

Mar 18, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #102 of 116
Quote:

Indra, are you referring to the price of the LISAIII? I haven't seen one yet.

Yep I was. I'll show you if you have a sec...

Mar 18, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #103 of 116
This is a quote from what Phil posted on the Lisa-thread you pointed us to.
The price is refering to the LISA III if I am not mistaken. So that will be out of reach for me for a portable one.

"I believe the LISA III is the best Small portable amp available from any one. An upcoming Commercial Amp based upon the LISA III will soon be available for those that want the absoluter best in portable amps that are somewhat small however expect to pay about $700 USD for the commercial version and $500 USD for the power supply. the DIY versions are then a bargain and i can not say if i will offer DIY boards for ever like tangent dose. Im thinking a lot of 100-200 Blank Boards or kits, then repackage the amp for commercial builds development."

Edit: Hmmmm i think I draw conclusions to fast. Price of LISA II is not available yet....sorry once again
eek.gif

Mar 18, 2007 at 10:58 PM Post #104 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is a quote from what Phil posted on the Lisa-thread you pointed us to.
The price is refering to the LISA III if I am not mistaken. So that will be out of reach for me for a portable one.

OK, yes, I saw that too. But Phil appears to be estimating a cost for a licensed commercial version. A DIY kit, even in "complete" form should be quite a bit less expensive. I was just wondering if you saw something I did not.
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #105 of 116
Quote:

OK, yes, I saw that too. But Phil appears to be estimating a cost for a licensed commercial version. A DIY kit, even in "complete" form should be quite a bit less expensive. I was just wondering if you saw something I did not.
wink.gif

DEx, is it true you will be building these kits for fellow ultrsonistas for $25.00 plus all the ice cream you can eat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back