xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jan 20, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #181 of 2,087
Btw, it's confirmed - it was the screen protector all covered in micro scratches. It was [size=12.8000001907349px]just[/size][size=12.8000001907349px] [/size]very well put on and hard to catch a corner and peel off.

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #182 of 2,087
  I hate you all!

I just ordered mine from Penon! My poor wallet is on it's last legs.

Btw, it's confirmed - it was the screen protector all covered in micro scratches. It was [size=12.8000001907349px]just[/size][size=12.8000001907349px] [/size]very well put on and hard to catch a corner and peel off.

Welcome to the family!

Penon must have picked me a real good unit. 
biggrin.gif
 Mine doesn't rattle enough to mention it - I was surprised when Twister mentioned it. Sure it rattles a tiny incy bit but not much! And my screen is clean! 
biggrin.gif
 (but its nice to know there's a factory screen protector)

Haha, anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! Please report back once you settle in with the UI and sound. At first I was rather confused with the UI. After a day you'll work it out. 

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:20 PM Post #183 of 2,087

Welcome to the family!

Penon must have picked me a real good unit. 
biggrin.gif
 Mine doesn't rattle enough to mention it - I was surprised when Twister mentioned it. Sure it rattles a tiny incy bit but not much! And my screen is clean! 
biggrin.gif
 (but its nice to know there's a factory screen protector)

Haha, anyway, hope you guys enjoy it! Please report back once you settle in with the UI and sound. At first I was rather confused with the UI. After a day you'll work it out. 

Well, it's in your hand and rattles on its own or something. You have to shake the player in you hand or just flip it face down while holding it. And I'm already used to the UI but I still think some things need a bit of work. 

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #184 of 2,087
  Well, it's in your hand and rattles on its own or something. You have to shake the player in you hand or just flip it face down while holding it. And I'm already used to the UI but I still think some things need a bit of work. 

That's what I mean, when I shake my player the buttons hardly rattle. She's a tight ship. :wink:

Is It the speed you would like faster on the UI?

Maybe the scrolling speed in folder view, and also speed the titles scroll across the screen as sometimes I have 3-4 albums with the same name but different album name after the artist.

Maybe for $55 more they can fix that. 
wink.gif

Jan 20, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #185 of 2,087

That's what I mean, when I shake my player the buttons hardly rattle. She's a tight ship. :wink:

Is It the speed you would like faster on the UI?

Maybe the scrolling speed in folder view, and also speed the titles scroll across the screen as sometimes I have 3-4 albums with the same name but different album name after the artist.

Maybe for $55 more they can fix that. 
wink.gif

For $55 more might as well get FiiO X1 to do a super fast wheel scrolling :wink:

Jan 21, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #188 of 2,087
Possibly stupid question - with the X2 being capable of playing FLAC audio files, does that mean it's capable of playing 24bit/192KHz files? Are there different resolutions of FLAC audio, like there are for MP3/WAV/etc.?

Jan 21, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #189 of 2,087
  Possibly stupid question - with the X2 being capable of playing FLAC audio files, does that mean it's capable of playing 24bit/192KHz files? Are there different resolutions of FLAC audio, like there are for MP3/WAV/etc.?

It's already been stated that the x2 doesn't support hi-rez, so it's not capable of playing 24-bit files.

Jan 21, 2015 at 7:23 AM Post #190 of 2,087
  It's already been stated that the x2 doesn't support hi-rez, so it's not capable of playing 24-bit files.

Sorry, I must've missed that when I was reading through this thread. Thanks for the clarification.

Jan 21, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #194 of 2,087
Need about 20-30h a week :wink: 15h would be enough for the weekdays ^^"

You're just spoilt with my old Studio V unit. :wink: 60+ hour run times.

The reason I didn't give a true figure is because I've not tested completely and would be throwing pixie dust in the air. Though somewhere around 15 sounds rational from my run times so far.

Jan 21, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #195 of 2,087
You're just spoilt with my old Studio V unit.
wink.gif
60+ hour run times.

The reason I didn't give a true figure is because I've not tested completely and would be throwing pixie dust in the air. Though somewhere around 15 sounds rational from my run times so far.

Indeed, don't blame me
floatsmile.png
 And with such a quality sound characteristic it's one masterpiece of a dap. Haven't used my Geek Out since I got it 
ksc75smile.gif

With a battery life of 15h, decent SQ, flac support,  great build quality for around $50 USD - definitively a no-brainer for me 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back