xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jan 23, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #212 of 2,087
Welcome aboard the crazy train of potable audio!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks H20Fidelity good to be here! I've always appreciated HQ audio but never knew anything like this community existed. I'm a musician as well, and I enjoy recording my music. This has really inspired me to be more conscious about the bitrate/resolution that I'm recording at.

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #214 of 2,087
Member DJScope has purchased X2 just for his Havi mainly, he will provide answers soon. My gut says it will, pretty easily, they should also benefit from X2's somewhat punchy bass. If the soundstage of X2 and Havi work together it could be very special. But I'm just playing it by ear.

... and member "twister6" can confirm it drives B3 Pro 1 like a champ!!!
biggrin.gif
  Only had it at volume 20 (which is 1/2 of the max volume).  Excellent pair up with Havis!!!

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #215 of 2,087
It's a sansa clip with a robust aluminium finish and... a minimalist SOC with an integrated 16bits DAC and a much better ampling section (which is more important than a high-end DAC)
This DAP certainly sound better than Sansa... but how much ?

I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to compete with the Clip+ and Zip, given how long Sansa has been making those models.

You guys have me intrigued. :).

Jan 23, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #218 of 2,087
  How does this little beauty work with TRRS jacks?? ( smartphone jacks ) i have some iems with this jack so it would be an extra gold star for the Xduoo if it works properly :)

Works good!  Just tried it quickly with Pistons (those have TRRS plug to accomodate Android in-line remote control).

Jan 24, 2015 at 2:47 AM Post #224 of 2,087

I received mine today.
Small and very nice. However I bought it to play my Flac files. Mine does not play my flac's. It plays all other formats listed.
Seller is telling me to ask in this forum. Sometimes 1st audio in other formats other than flac folder is not playing saying format error.
I know my flac are o.k. since is playing in my computer.
Could it be that my computer is IMac?

Thanks,
Siamak

Jan 24, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #225 of 2,087

... and member "twister6" can confirm it drives B3 Pro 1 like a champ!!!
biggrin.gif
  Only had it at volume 20 (which is 1/2 of the max volume).  Excellent pair up with Havis!!!

Beat me to it! I hope mine comes next week! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back