What Sex are You?
Apr 21, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #106 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
BTW, anyone seen aeriyn? Kinda miss talking to her.

She is still logging on, although I am not sure if she is still reading, or is just checking her stuff in the FS/T forum. I definitely feel like the forum is pretty different without her, KR and Tuberoller.

Apr 21, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #108 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
meaning ?

if you gotta crack spill it man ! don't punk out now

told you he was uncomfortable
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 5:04 PM Post #109 of 125

Why does the gender ratio at Head-Fi remind me a lot of the gender ratio in the computer science department here at Stanford?

This is kind of disappointing. :p

Apr 21, 2005 at 5:12 PM Post #110 of 125
Quote:

told you he was uncomfortable

more like tired of dealing with wise ass punks day in and day out who would not have the balls to stand in front f me and do anything other than kiss my ass in fear of what I wuld do .

I have and will always have zero use for punks

nothing more than simpering pupies feeling bold behind the protection of the monitor "you can't see me ! you can't touch me"

but in my world if a MAN wants to go there and get in another mans face they better be ready to either be bad or fall down and whimper

you all and have a good day
cool.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #111 of 125
BTW-anyone needing to cantact me on any intelligent business or needs help with something can contact me via email.

do not waste my time with garbage or stupidity because I will not respond and will be pissed that my time was wasted.

Rick out...extended vacation from the jerks with no life who have nothing better to do than to be wise asses

enjoy

Apr 21, 2005 at 6:49 PM Post #112 of 125
Sorry, did I do something to piss you off, Rick? I thought you and I were on good terms.
confused.gif
The comment you quoted was aimed at mjg, not you. I think you misunderstood me. I had commented earlier that because he said "this is a freaky thread" or something, that he was uncomfortable with his sexuality. mostly joking of course
tongue.gif

then he typed "ehhhhhh" as if he'd made a worthwhile response but deleted it. you said "come on man, dont crack" and i quoted you, saying "see i told you he was uncomfortable"

no harm intended to you or mjg, i just don't see why you or him is getting worked up over this thread... it's all in good fun and the only reason you should feel it necessary to delete posts is if said post was written in an angry (and perhaps dellusion
biggrin.gif
) state that you no longer hold.

Again, sorry if i bothered you. I prefer to sort of tread the middle line... i'm not going to let people wuss out like mjg has and not have anything to show for it, but by the same token you seem like a cool dude and i don't wanna piss you off to heck and back.

I bow down and whimper in front of the Rickmonsterator!!!!!! Please spare my life.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #113 of 125
i withdrew a comment like this.

get a life. I'm not worked up. I like joking around alot but this thread really went off to the deep end of some kind of stupid. I was criticizing the thread. I mean, that really doesn't deserve a comment. I got no problem with people who do something different, but that aint a problem i got. I have no problems.

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #114 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
get a life.

duly noted
biggrin.gif
Unfortunately not possible at this time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Glad that you finally said something though. something is better than "eecccchhh"

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #115 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
duly noted
biggrin.gif
Unfortunately not possible at this time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Glad that you finally said something though. something is better than "eecccchhh"

I'm taking 16 credits, i forgot about this stuff... I usually post here as a diversion man, not a life style ; )

Apr 21, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #116 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
I'm taking 16 credits, i forgot about this stuff... I usually post here as a diversion man, not a life style ; )

Perfectly fitting comment to mark your 2000th post
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 23, 2005 at 9:06 PM Post #117 of 125
Quote:

I bow down and whimper in front of the Rickmonsterator!!!!!! Please spare my life.

Spared
tongue.gif
(this time
wink.gif
)

Actually I was having a day from hell and the best thing would have been to stay away from posting or rising to sarcasm which as stated would never happen in my world in a face to face so I need to just deal with the fact that some folks get off on scoring where they can.

Everyone needs to feel a bit of power even if it IS only virtual power.Just like some get off on teasing a dog that is chained up.They realise nothing bad can happen so they torment the poor beast without fear but if the chain snaps........
cool.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #118 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
Actually I was having a day from hell and the best thing would have been to stay away from posting or rising to sarcasm which as stated would never happen in my world in a face to face so I need to just deal with the fact that some folks get off on scoring where they can.

Sorry about having a bad day, I understand. But I still am
confused.gif
about this. I am a sarcastic person, I think sarcasm is the best kind of humour. Why are you taking this so personally, like it's some challenge to your manliness or something?
rolleyes.gif
My sarcasm as stated above wasn't even directed at you yet you still persist at taking it personally.

Quote:

Everyone needs to feel a bit of power even if it IS only virtual power.Just like some get off on teasing a dog that is chained up.They realise nothing bad can happen so they torment the poor beast without fear but if the chain snaps........
cool.gif

haha. yeah true. i have gotten to the point where i wrestle with dogs bare-handed and un-tethered though.
cool.gif
Sure I bleed sometimes but it's much more fun when you even the playing field.

Apr 24, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #119 of 125
What sex am I? Hmm... "I don't know anything about sex... I just know what I like."
icon10.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 12:19 PM Post #120 of 125
i expect the poll choices that are ' once a week' ' everyday' '
biggrin.gif
. Who are the females in the headfi? i only know about plainsong, aeryin, aerius are females

Users who are viewing this thread

Back