What Sex are You?
Apr 25, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #121 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by hentai
i expect the poll choices that are ' once a week' ' everyday' '
biggrin.gif
. Who are the females in the headfi? i only know about plainsong, aeryin, aerius are females

those who voted female on the poll, obviously.

Apr 25, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #122 of 125
I am quite suprised at how high a level of correlation there is between being a head-fi member & being a male. I suppse it makes it just that much more hot then when you run into a nice lady-fier.

Apr 25, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #123 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTheD
I am quite suprised at how high a level of correlation there is between being a head-fi member & being a male. I suppse it makes it just that much more hot then when you run into a nice lady-fier.

Which is exactly why they prefer to stay under the radar most of the time
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2005 at 1:06 AM Post #124 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
Which is exactly why they prefer to stay under the radar most of the time
wink.gif

Yeah, no kidding. I suppose a bunch of them get so bothered that they radar low... I want to see a terorist group of femanist-fiers take over a section of the forum & mercilisly flaunt their defiance of the rest of the male dominated communication board. It would be quite interesting to have a special interest group on a forum. Team Fem-fi coming to overhall the male ruled personal stereo historical canon in your computer cache.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 25, 2005 at 1:35 AM Post #125 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTheD
Yeah, no kidding. I suppose a bunch of them get so bothered that they radar low... I want to see a terorist group of femanist-fiers take over a section of the forum & mercilisly flaunt their defiance of the rest of the male dominated communication board. It would be quite interesting to have a special interest group on a forum. Team Fem-fi coming to overhall the male ruled personal stereo historical canon in your computer cache.
rolleyes.gif

AWESOME!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Team Fem-Fi sounds like my kind of deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back