What Sex are You?
Apr 19, 2005 at 3:40 PM Post #91 of 125
Quote:

And man, I wonder how many female members have had to disable PMs and email to avoid the "lonely" headfiers from contacting them.

That is an ugly thought man ;

"Head-Fi Stalkers"

Geeks with an attitude-

"no really,I just want to check out your cans dammit"
very_evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 5:50 PM Post #92 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
It's probably because you post/talk so much

Not sure if that was to meant to offend me or not. I'll let it go . . .
cool.gif

Quote:

Why aren't there more females here?

Probably cause of guys like me and rick.
eek.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 7:28 PM Post #93 of 125
Hehe, I love how people can't even have a sex no more. Its also interesting that I can't spell choices. Actually not really, spelling isn't at the top of my list. I much preffer enjoying life & thinking to figuring out how to spell it correctly. Then again, I still have this knot in my stomach from be called out on spellin' dat word wrong. Somebody help me not to care about dat wilya...

If those that think this poll & those like it are worthless or missguided then I encourage them to post why & help convince everyone of the best way to look at the population of the community.

I realy just want to know the ratio of "guys to girls" without all the glorious oh, but wait this question has little to no basis on anything, just a, so I would know kinda thang. But raging communication breakdown is always a welcome phenomena on forums, one that seems to come about when there is more than one person posting...

Apr 19, 2005 at 8:13 PM Post #95 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
Only on line my freind.

In real life I am a damn chick magnet !!!!!
wink.gif

you and me both =)

Apr 19, 2005 at 10:25 PM Post #97 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
Why aren't there more females here?

I think girls are afraid of being harrassed. Or feel it's not worth the hassle.

This actually happened to me once here, I was getting PM's that were mildly amusing but also a bit disconcerting. It was the basic guy slobbering all over his computer, wanting me to invite more female friends, wanting my phone number, wanting my picture, telling me I'm beautiful without seeing said picture.. basic 15 year old stuff.

And no, that was not a regular poster. But yeah that guy made me seriously reconsider being openly female.

Apr 19, 2005 at 10:29 PM Post #98 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong

This actually happened to me once here, I was getting PM's that were mildly amusing but also a bit disconcerting. It was the basic guy slobbering all over his computer, wanting me to invite more female friends, wanting my phone number, wanting my picture, telling me I'm beautiful without seeing said picture.. basic 15 year old stuff.

And no, that was not a regular poster. But yeah that guy made me seriously reconsider being openly female.

OT, but one of the manic male posters of a small forum I've just joined found a picture of the administrator, who is a female teen. The guy posted it publicly. She (the admin) didn't mind at all, but I'm pretty sure some of the male members will be contacting her quite a bit. They're already fighting for her msn messenger name. This happened about 5 minutes ago.
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #99 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Isn't otaku related to anime or something like that?

And as for my post count, blame summer vacation and my lack of a part-time job.

Otaku is commonly associated with anime (at least in america) but AFAIK, otaku can mean anyone with an obsession for a particular hobby and the eventual encyclopedic experience/knowledge with being obsessed.

For example, you can be a train otaku. Or.. a headphone otaku! :p

Apr 20, 2005 at 9:57 AM Post #100 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong

Exactly what I said.

Apr 20, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #102 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterR
ROTFL.
Uhm, Sex? Yes, please... Oh, behave!

Classic.

cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
sduibek has to be a guy, in his other post he said he had a bunch of p*rn, and I've never known any woman who could "pwn" a guy with their collection (much less even watch the stuff). Don't fall for his games! (sduibek, you're good, but I'm better!)

Then you just haven't met the right women.
wink.gif

cool.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
this thread is pretty weird.

Sounds like someone isn't very comfortable with their sexuality
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
Well I dont see why these polls are nessacery in the first place, why would we want to know whos what gender, does it really matter ? sure there are those that make it a total statement with Team Girl-Fi, anime chick avatars and colourful sigs, but still, if the female population wanted to be known let them announce themselves, because it has come to my attention that there is a fair bit of repugnant slander that the known females have had to deal with from time to time.

Here here!

Apr 20, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #103 of 125
someone in my spam/joke thread asked me what sex i was because they were not sure what gender was called "Bobak" and my avatar was misleading
rolleyes.gif
(it is lindsay lohan by the way).

well guys i know very few females that use the alais "bob" so i think that rules me out as being female!

sidenote: only boys will spend time discussing headphones online :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back