What do you do for a living/money?
Feb 14, 2007 at 5:13 AM Post #106 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My father would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

Possibly, one of the funniest lines ever in a movie.

Feb 16, 2007 at 4:51 AM Post #107 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pm@c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep im at Tira. Lol they keep telling us about how bad you guys were (they said they hated last term's COOP students because all you guys did was watch Youtube all day.. well all i do all day is pretend to test the game while surfing these forums...).

lol that's totally not true
tongue.gif
I only surfed the web like 1/4 of the day
icon10.gif

I was actually the term before the last co-ops, but I know a couple guys that stayed another 4 months. I was talking to one, he said he would've been fired if the QA lead guy knew he wasn't counting it as a co-op term lol. But testing cell phone games is such a sweet job, and it's a great company to work for. And Toronto is fun!

Feb 16, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #109 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am surprised that I alone am the only one involved in aviation in this thread. Well, maybe except electrathecat. I'm still debating whether electrathecat suing the pants of off hard working aviation companies is considered part of the industry.
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
rs1smile.gif

I'm studying aeronautical engineering, does that count?
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2007 at 5:11 PM Post #110 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by ap3rtis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol that's totally not true
tongue.gif
I only surfed the web like 1/4 of the day
icon10.gif

I was actually the term before the last co-ops, but I know a couple guys that stayed another 4 months. I was talking to one, he said he would've been fired if the QA lead guy knew he wasn't counting it as a co-op term lol. But testing cell phone games is such a sweet job, and it's a great company to work for. And Toronto is fun!

Im from small town, so I dont really like Toronto. Oh and I didnt realize, I thought you said you were in last term.. sorry. Lol, but yeah, all they do here is complain about the last term coops. But ive been having sleep issues, ive been caught once already asleep and been warned.. its pretty funny.. and boring.

Feb 16, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #111 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pm@c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im from small town, so I dont really like Toronto. Oh and I didnt realize, I thought you said you were in last term.. sorry. Lol, but yeah, all they do here is complain about the last term coops. But ive been having sleep issues, ive been caught once already asleep and been warned.. its pretty funny.. and boring.

You don't sit across for me at work do you? Waterloo co-op guy who keeps falling asleep around 1-2pm? Lol!

Feb 16, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #114 of 171
I'm a aerospace engineering student and my money comes from money saved during a semester long internship.

Edit: whoa, didn't know there were more aero guys here!

Feb 16, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #115 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by griff2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, actually I do Mathematical modelling
redface.gif

Now THAT is hawt!

Feb 16, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #116 of 171
I got my wife into a lucrative enough business that I don't have to work at all.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I handle the business/ financial end of things, which is pretty labor UNintensive. I will eventually get into another business, but right now I am educating myself and acting as her backup.

Feb 16, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #117 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unemployed high school sophomore. Sucks, too, because I'm 14 (skipped a grade) and so nobody will hire me until senior year, at which point people won't hire me because I'll be off to college soon enough
mad.gif

I was in the same place as you man... don't worry, stuff comes around!
I'm a full time student soon to be studying Sociology in either Europe or Oregon. I also do a lot of photography and make money winning contests and selling prints.
Shameless plug:
http://flickr.com/photos/hlg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back