What do you do for a living/money?
Feb 17, 2007 at 5:01 AM Post #121 of 171
I manage inventory and buy books for a huge bookstore in NYC. Part of my goal this year is to raise sales 40%
blink.gif
Im not kidding. I actually enjoy my job 95% of the time.

Feb 17, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #123 of 171
I was made a job offer yesterday as an administrative assistant by a small private business specializing in the import and export of leather goods. I start this Monday. Wish me good luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2007 at 3:14 PM Post #126 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was made a job offer yesterday as an administrative assistant by a small private business specializing in the import and export of leather goods. I start this Monday. Wish me good luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

great now your working for a black-market importing business of tiger skins..
i better shut up or you ll export my hide...hahahahahaha

biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #128 of 171
I work for a large consulting firm doing SAP ABAP development for clients. I'm graduated from college less than a year ago, and I really like it. Not at all what I thought I'd be doing. But it definitely pays the bills.

My fiancee is about to graduate with a Masters in Speech Pathology, so her paycheck will go towards student loans and music.
wink.gif
I'm not sure she knows this yet.

Feb 18, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #132 of 171
Electronic technician for a major aerospace corporation.

Feb 18, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #133 of 171
I'm the General Procurement Officer for Yo-Yo-Dyne Propulsion Systems. My real name is John.

Feb 18, 2007 at 4:20 PM Post #134 of 171
Mechanical Engineer, first 15 years in the USA commercial nuclear power, with an sting of almost 6 years overseas as a Regional Director for a French Conglomerate Company, returned almost 5 years ago to the USA as a Division Manager in the Municipal Water and Wastewater business.

I am in the #1 and #2 business, and I like it!
blink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 18, 2007 at 6:57 PM Post #135 of 171
I am a Glazier apprentice. Sadly that doesn't involve glazing donuts.

I build storefront and curtain wall structures for buildings, and install glass.
Been doing it for about a year, enjoy it, which is half the battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back