What do you do for a living/money?
Feb 23, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #151 of 171
IT Security Architect. With particular focus in the field of Vulnerability Management (and even more specifically, Vulnerability Analysis). Deal primarily with large corporate networks (5000+ nodes).

Feb 23, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #152 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by didwlgh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
u thinking of banking/law too? nice...any recs on which i should choose?

No, I meant NYU isn't that bad of an option... I currently attend
biggrin.gif
(On a more serious note, I left MIT to go to NYU, so I really like it here).

I'm a music producer, composer, and performer. I attend the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music at Tisch School of the Arts.

Jun 27, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #153 of 171
Quote:

College Senior...undecided between banking and law.
Waiting for law school results...will probably head over to MS as an analyst banker in IBD if I dont get something better than NYU.
Checking my mailbox sucks these days...gets me so anxious.

Screw MS. Being an analyst sucks. Better to get a law degree or an MBA and take the associate route if you're set on IB...

Jun 27, 2007 at 5:41 AM Post #154 of 171
True, I have both an MBA and a law degree and work for a bank
rolleyes.gif
. Still, full time bum sounds nice too
tongue.gif

Jun 27, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #155 of 171
Update, new job for the summer. I work at the local pool in the concession stand. Best job ever. We stand around and eat junk food for 45 minutes, then they blow the whistle and we sell food for 15 minutes, rinse, repeat.

Jun 27, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #156 of 171
Aside from random photography and housesitting gigs, this summer I'm working with my father on getting the estate of my grandfather (who recently passed away) together. There's a lot of random jobs around the house: photography/craigslist, hauling crap, painting, handywork, etc to be done.

College in the fall. I don't know what I'm doing then, as I have no clue how much time I'll have.

Jun 27, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #157 of 171
Currently:
Corporate Whore

Previously: Waiter, Book Perservation, IT Assistant, Janitor, Line Cook, Lab Technician, Furniture Demolition (I was put in a parking lot full of furniture, given a crowbar and sledge hammer and told to break everything so it would fit in the dumpster), and Bartender (a very bad one)

Jun 27, 2007 at 12:39 PM Post #159 of 171
for over 24 years I have been hearing people tell me what just isn't right about something and I try to figure out a fix. Kind of like this hobby of ours...

Jun 27, 2007 at 2:55 PM Post #161 of 171
Quote:

College Senior...undecided between banking and law.
Waiting for law school results...will probably head over to MS as an analyst banker in IBD if I dont get something better than NYU.
Checking my mailbox sucks these days...gets me so anxious.

All BBs do their hiring for fresh grads during late fall so I'm not sure what you mean by "probably" heading to MS as an analyst.

Jun 27, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #162 of 171
i remember this thread!

summer job update!

i have a job at a local music store. it mainly sells low-end instruments and sheet music to younger students. lessons are also offered in the back studios. i don't know when i start though.

Jun 27, 2007 at 4:28 PM Post #163 of 171
summer job at a tutoring place

make copies and class binders, grade tests, and run between the two offices

yesterday, i carried a box of 10 reams of paper from one office to another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back