What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter)
Sep 7, 2016 at 12:52 AM Post #1,086 of 14,566

I triple dog dare you!!!  I also must congratulate you and admire you, although I must conceal these wishes from my higher power Wagner.  I fear being cast into a Wagner hell where light Italian Sopranos are cast as the ladies and castrati as Sigfried and Wotan, accompanied by an electric powered band.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Sep 7, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #1,087 of 14,566

can you give us a picture of the bag(s)

Quote:

As soon as I get a permanent one -- there is only one finished one and it is internally circulating..........

Given that it's Schiit Audio we're talking about, wouldn't the bag look something like this?

(now kids, don't try this at home...  At least your home...  :)  )

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #1,088 of 14,566

Quote:
  a Wagner hell where light Italian Sopranos are cast as the ladies and castrati as Sigfried and Wotan

Or where Gwyneth Jones is cast as anyone.

Sep 7, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #1,090 of 14,566
I have her New Years Eve Dutchman with Reiner at the met in 1950. She remains for me though the Brunnhilde with the greatest dignity. Nilsson is the cold Olympian (part of why she cannot be surpassed as Turandot, even by the eminent Callas and Price); Mödl is most vulnerably human—Varnay splits the difference, and may for that reason be the best of the three. Flagstad and Leider are of a different, finer era—I cannot compare them.

Edit: I can't believe those biatches at Apple! Don't they know the future of audio is 4-pin XLR??

Sep 9, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #1,093 of 14,566
Pretty huge hint right there.

Too bad I'm not smart enough to pick up on it unless he's hinting that Manhattan has a 13 band EQ.

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #1,095 of 14,566
I'm so smart, I missed the whole thing......        deliberately....   
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back